Compilation of Fire Armor builds.

Sovera

*dusts the thread*

Been horsing around a lot with Stone Armor lately. It's very very nice for survival even as low as Posi 1. But I'm too damage oriented to stick around for long in my fortress of invulnerability. So back to Fire Armor.

Claws/Fire. My first damage character that felt sturdy. I had only done this combo on a Tanker but since I had not pulled it on a Brute here it is.

Spin at level 6 is pretty nuts. Reach level 6, pushed the difficulty to x6 as well. Reached level 8, pushed to x8 as well and went into Posi 1.

For once I ignored my usual thing of focusing on my attacks and instead slotted my shields. On Fire Armor I usually only do this by late 30s and survive on inspirations, but since early slotting on Stone Armor had paid good dividends I decided to try, but, I really noticed no difference in survival. Super squishy regardless of having three or four slots in my shields and I was still surviving on inspirations. This was something I had noticed in the past with the Tanker and it was the same on the Brute.

When I reached Yin I did the 'challenge' but was not nearly as invulnerable as Stone Armor who could and did it with different combos without touching inspirations. With Fire Armor I had to eat greens here and there and even blues on top of spamming Recovery Serums.

To be honest it did not feel very nice at all. First Yin run I had my shields four slotted, Kinetic Combats, split Brute ATO, and still pretty squishy. After finishing it and actually failing the time limit of one hour by ten seconds I got a couple levels due to it being the WST and poured slots to finish slotting the attacks that had been neglected in favor of the shields.

This proved to be the tipping point when I re-did Yin shaving a monumental 22 minutes off the previous run and placing Claws/Fire as the current Yin 'challenge' winner holding the crown at 38 minutes. Previous record holder was Rad/Fire and Rad/Stone at 40 minutes (yeah, I don't get it either. RNG?).  The extra killing speed also fixed the squishyness with stuff dying faster than it could hurt me. Also a few more levels finally placed slots into the heal which cannot be understated as very necessary.

Though it's not that far ahead of Rad/Stone who was much more impervious and did Yin in 40 minutes the end-game build with the Trapdoor testing over the Scrapper forums does put Claws/Fire ahead of Rad/Stone as it finishes at least one minute ahead at the best of times.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11), StdPrt-ResKB(11)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(31), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(40), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), TchofDth-Dam%(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(42)
Level 6: Spin -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(45), Erd-%Dam(45)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29), Hct-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25)
Level 12: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(33), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Focus -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(34), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(36), FrcFdb-Rechg%(37)
Level 20: Consume -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(37), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(37), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(39), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(39), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(39)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(43), Erd-%Dam(43), Arm-Dam%(43), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(45)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(50), TtnCtn-ResDam(50), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A), RctRtc-ToHit(46), RctRtc-Pcptn(46)
Level 38: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(47), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(7)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-EndRdx(A), Clr-RunSpd(47)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Born In Battle
Level 50: Invader
Level 50: Marshal
Level 50: High Pain Threshold
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

• 4 months later

I have revisited the Rad Melee that abandons Devastating Blow For Contaminated Strike (henceforth CS).

In the past this did not have great pylon results and as such Devastating Blow was needed to improve the ST damage. The CS build best times are around 3:20 where the Devastating build swings between 2:30 to three minutes. Both cheat with -res procs which have a lot less impact in actual gameplay than in pylon tests.

I've been messing around with this but have not managed to improve on the pylon times, but since then another test has come up which is the Trapdoor that better reflects actual gameplay.

And as it turns out the CS build does catch up in actual gameplay. The previous best with a DB build that did not have Atom Smasher was 5:55 then improved to 4:42 with Atom Smasher.

The Contaminated Strike managed a best 5:02 run -without- Atom Smasher and at worst simply kept up with the DB build with a 5:50 run (there will always be a bit of RNG involved in this so please don't look at it as a omg so much better version).

Despite this with both at pretty much neck to neck then why go with the CS build if DB has better single target damage?

IMO here are the reasons why it can be a valid choice:

- Greater healing output. With DB the use of Radiation Siphon starts at 2.9 + 1.7 + 2.4 = 7 seconds the first use and then 1.7 + 2.9 + 1.7 + 2.4 = 8.7 seconds until combat finishes. With the CS build Radiation Siphon is used every 2.4 + 1 + 1.7 + 1 = 6.1 seconds each time. While it does depend on receiving the irradiated mechanic we can force three heals every 30 seconds or less with FF procs which (barring misses) makes a staggering 60% heal every 30 seconds. As someone who soloed both AVs at the end of Manticore with the CS build let me say that the extra healing was noticeable.

- Better leveling and better exemplaring. It's not gapless down to Posi 1 but Contaminated Strike recharges fast enough to be used between each attack.

- Better endurance. Two runs of Trapdoor required one use of Consume and that one time it was because I let one of the Mu survive to the end of a pack. Toggling FA off was enough to run the pylon tests.

-  No 2.9 second animation locks and corpse blasting. 'Nuff said.

- Despite Contaminated being the weak link it can be played around. The simple rotation above does not include Burn who rears up its head every 8 seconds. Each time it comes up two Contaminated Strikes can be removed for someone who wants to be more min maxy instead of just pushing buttons.

One thing that definitely improves times on all builds but particularly Fire Armor is not wasting time hitting anything that isn't a boss. This is because of Burn that can two shot +3 lieuts and will one shot minions. Using a skill to hit a minion then using Burn means the previous skill was pretty much wasted since the minion would have died anyway. Best thing is keeping an eye out for HP bars and switch targets to hit anyone who has a full bar because good chances are that anything other than a boss that is at half HP will die next time Burn goes off.

This is a reason why the Trapdoor test is not done at 100% capacity since the camera prevents looking around to check HP bars.

For those interested in HP bars:

/optionset ShowVillainName 1
/optionset ShowVillainBars 1

Build is not perfect. A hair too little defense and S/L is not capped by a few miserable %, but though I could fix both it would come at the expense of the purple slotting in Radiation Siphon. Hasten is already at a weak 140 seconds and without the purples it would go to 144 on top of no longer being accuracy capped for +3 enemies. Maybe I'll have a flash of brilliance later but I have already sacrificed Atom Smasher for the slots so I think it may have to live flawed.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Contaminated Strike -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), StdPrt-ResKB(11)
Level 2: Radioactive Smash -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(13), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), TchofDth-Dam%(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 4: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(25)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(29), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 10: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 12: Fusion -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit(34), RechRdx-I(34), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(34)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(36), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(36), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37), Erd-%Dam(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(39), Obl-%Dam(39), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(39)
Level 20: Consume -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(40), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def(48)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Erd-%Dam(45), Obl-%Dam(45), Arm-Dam%(45)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(47), TtnCtn-ResDam(47), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A), RctRtc-ToHit(42), RctRtc-Pcptn(43)
Level 38: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(49)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(46), Rct-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-EndRdx(A), Clr-RunSpd(46)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

Current Trapdoor listing:

Spoiler

- Fire Armor/Rad Tanker: 6:57 (no Atom Smasher).

- Rad Melee/Stone Brute: 6:13.

- Fire/MA Tanker: 6 minutes.

- Rad/Fire Armor Brute: 5:55 (no Atom Smasher).

- Savage/Stone Brute: 5:47.

- Claws/Fire Brute (no Shockwave): 5:06

- Rad/Fire Brute (Contaminated Strike build): 5:02

- Energy Melee/Fire Brute, my main: 4:57.

- Rad/Fire Armor Brute (w/ Atom Smasher): 4:42

Edited by Sovera

After leveling the Rad/Fire with Contaminated Strike (again) I'm going to place it as my first choice for a Brute. An early rotation, early Build-up, and good early AoE coupled with that small heal and an FF proc. Irradiated Ground taking both -res to help damage a bit allows to triple damage proc Burn making it a nuke Blasters would be envious of (small hyperbole).

Even though the single target damage is lower in terms of pylons it is as many have said in the past that pylons are not a metric that matters (even if we ignore the outrageous gaming of that test with -res procs and effects making certain builds 'winners'). In more practical terms the Contaminated Strike (henceforth just called CS) build gives the same results while being more practical.

I am just returning from a Yin test (no insps used, done at around 35-40, amplifiers still running, no mobs skipped) which was done in 39 minutes on the dot. This puts the CS build on par with Claws/Fire which was the champion so far. I bring the Claws/Fire into the conversation to mention how it has better pylon times (2:15 in-stars-aligned but more often 2:30 to 2:45) than the CS (invariable 3:20 upwards). Energy Melee is a beast doing 2:30 times without -res involved (brings back the gaming of the test with -res procs).

Spoiler

If both Claws and EM get 2:30 times they why is EM a beast? Aren't both doing the same damage? Is it sneering because one requires different slotting? Not as much. -Res procs work out in an average. They are ruled by PPM mechanics and are not available on the go. The shorter the fight (and outside of niche content all fights usually lasts less than 15-30 seconds) the less impact they have to a point that tests run on the Claws/Fire with and without -res slotted had no impact in actual gameplay. But EM does the damage on raw unadultered (and not nearly as resisted as Slash) damage. If someone was to bring -res procs EM would just do -more- damage, and when it starts the fight it starts at full power from the get go instead of hitting several times until a -res proc happens that will then boost the subsequent attacks.

Someone looking at the pylon times would think that, well, the pylon winner obviously does more damage, so, obviously, it will keep on doing more damage as time goes and the distance between both will only grow the longer the test.

But in practice both achieve the same result despite there being an AV at the end where ST damage is meant to matter more. If the build can get past the tanky Hopkins and the Countess the ST is good enough.

In terms of leveling Rad having BU makes a difference. How much of a difference? I ran a Fire/Energy Melee Tanker and was disgusted at all the antics and kitting I had to do in Posi 1 since I had no BU to punch through Circle of Thorns debuffing/buffing. It took one hour and fifteen minutes to solo it at 0x8. The Rad/Fire Brute did it 45 minutes. Partly because of Fury (but I have done Tanker times of 45 minutes in Posi 1), of course, but no kiting needed since burst was at hand.

The CS benefits were mentioned in the previous post so I won't elongate the conversation upon it, but it's a squishy build and requires doing the early levels with a small purple until all the slotting is in place. It's a resistance armor and it requires both shields slotted but also the heal. Once everything is in place the inspirations are no longer needed even when exemplared down.

• 2 weeks later
2 hours ago, Texman said:

@Sovera Would your em/fire build work with pyre mastery and fireball or does the extra end/regen make or break the build?

Thanks.

It would. The extra recovery is mostly to cover up the cost of Focused Accuracy. But you will have to find the slots for Fireball.

Manticore's TF is near abouts being the reason I will stop making Fire Armor Brutes. I have yet managed to get through the improved Crey without a dozen deaths and it makes me cringe away.

One missed CC on a PP Elite or two PP Elites in a group are enough to kill me once they get their debuffs out. Of course I could just gobble inspirations and get through, but what's the point? All it means is that inspirations won the day. So far both Ice/Fire Armor (even with Ice Patch) and a Stone/Fire Armor (very promising despite the hassle of no AoE until 28) have reached half a dozen deaths trying to pass it before I quit the TF in disgust.

At this point I either:

- Keep Fire Armor as a Tanker only thing (who do pass the new Crey without too much trouble).

- Accept I traded a Tanker's plodding sturdiness for a squishier AT that in exchange does much better damage meaning for some content (not all) I'll be popping a small purple against problematic factions. After all the Tanker does not reach the Brute's output even if they kept a small red going 100% of the time (I did try this so it's not math talk).

Also, now that I have broken through the mental hangup of leveling something without AoE until 28 (all a matter of teaming for the first three TFs, so not horrible, I GUESS) I'm tempted to try the MA/Fire build to see if the extra defensive bent of the build would 'fix' the squish. It just has the most terrible recharge though, 149 seconds Hasten is about the worst thing I've cobbled together, ick.

Edited by Sovera

New morning. Instead of whining about it I went about and reshuffled the build. Even without being fully slotted I tackled Manticore without amplifiers and just one death. Still need to be careful of debuffs but it went from dozen-deaths to challenging-and-sometimes-kite-aaaaah-so-any-debuffs!. Other than a few greens once or twice when pulling two groups no defensive insps to muddy the waters either.

Fiery Embrace is good and I could shuffle Combat Jumping for it. CJ is only 2% defense after all but for most purposes just BU is enough since it's not a Tanker that needs extra damage.

FA is an end game thing with an accuracy boost to hit +3 and the resistance to ToHit debuffs, but even though I keep taking it at 35 just-in-case-I-do-a-Katie-Hannon-and-omg-so-many-hurricanes I so seldomly do that TF to begin with. In any case the Perception unique in BU solves blinds which is half the reason to take FA (plenty of blinds in Manti btw so a valid concern).

Currently at 42 this is how the build looks:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e79fb21b5733f4251046909b06cf939d.png

image.png.71a3a43b102c00611ba60cc82976128c.png

The reshuffled build:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17

Level 50 Mutation Brute
Primary Power Set: Stone Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Fist -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(7), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(9), TtnCtn-ResDam(9), StdPrt-ResKB(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11)
Level 2: Stone Mallet -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(27), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(27), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TchofDth-Dam%(31)
Level 4: Heavy Mallet -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(17), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), TchofDth-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(19)
Level 6: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(23), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(25)
Level 8: Hover -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 10: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(34), RctRtc-Pcptn(34), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(34)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(36), TtnCtn-ResDam(36), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Seismic Smash -- Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), UnbCns-Dam%(39), Hct-Dam%(39), Hct-Acc/Rchg(39)
Level 20: Consume -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(40), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(40), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(40), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(42)
Level 26: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Arm-Dam%(43), Erd-%Dam(43), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 30: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47), TtnCtn-ResDam(47), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(47)
Level 32: Tremor -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), FrcFdb-Rechg%(49)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 38: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

I'm not super happy with Tremor's slotting (KD proc has recharge, but taking it turns Tremor into KB, but not taking it cuts on recharge) so I'll have to revisit the build at some point.

Edited by Sovera