Brutes Fury and Superior Brutes Fury

wjrasmussen

Brutes Fury and Superior Brutes Fury are they considered the same for purposes of limitations?  Or can I get both and get the bonuses for each?

I'd like to do the  3 Brute Fury + 3 Superior Brute Fury twice to get the all that wonderful defense bonus.

Thanks

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

6 minutes ago, Snarky said:

as long as they are not the same set pieces.  you can have two 3 sets.  or a two set and a four set.  superior on not does not matter.  but only one of each type

So I can't have 12 in total of 6/6?

• Thumbs Down 1

Snarky has it -

As far as *bonuses,* Brute's Fury and Superior don't combine. So if you had a SBF Acc/dam Dam/rech, Acc/Dam/Rech and a regular BF DER/ADER/RF, you'd only get the three piece bonuses from each. (Which, maybe you'd want, since that would put smashing and lethal def at 7.5% - the three piece 2.5% from the regular, the 5% three piece from the superior.)

You *cannot* slot a Brute's Fury Acc/Dam in one power and a Superior Brute's Fury Acc/Dam in another - they share the same "Unique" value.

Edit:

So, no, for your question, you can't have 12 in total of one ATO set (one Brute's Fury set of 6 and one Superior Brute's Fury set of 6.) For uniqueness, they count as the "same" set.  You can have 6 brute's fury (regular or superor) and 6 unrelenting fury (regular or superior,) though.

Edited by Greycat
  • Thumbs Up 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

59 minutes ago, Snarky said:

in a strange way you can slot 3 superior/3 regular in the same power.....and get 2 of the 3 set bonuses.  one 3 set superior.  one 3 set regular.  but, again, each of the pieces cannot be duplicated. 

I am looking to respec my oldest character and wish I had a few extra slots.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

I take it you don't use Mids? If you tried slotting multiple it would have told you cannot do it.

Heck, try it on the test server, it's free to see there too. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

16 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

I take it you don't use Mids? If you tried slotting multiple it would have told you cannot do it.

No I don't use it.  Also, I thought there was something that replaced mids.  Pines?

1 minute ago, wjrasmussen said:

No I don't use it.  Also, I thought there was something that replaced mids.  Pines?

Pines I believe was a Mids. But, I think its gone any Mids downloads are just that with no mention of Pines, I'm not an expert on the background between the two.

I don't want to derail your thread with an unrelated convo so I'll drop it since you answered my question. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Mids reborn. (Link in the third party section, midsreborn.com I believe.)

• Thanks 1