Seismic Shockwaves (all ATs): missing knockdown, not consumed by Seismic Force

I have already bugged the ever-living crap out of Powerhouse over this, so this is just doing my due diligence and leaving something others can be aware of and can eventually be closed when fixed.

2 bugs as follows.  Tested on all 3 ATs (Blaster, Corruptor, Defender).

1. Seismic Shockwaves does not actually produce a Knock aura.  Cannot see or hear effect, no knockdowns commence.
  2. Empowered Seismic Force does not consume and dismiss Seismic Shockwaves - orange rings still show on other powers.
  • Thanks 1

• City Council
5 hours ago, Replacement said:

I have already bugged the ever-living crap out of Powerhouse over this, so this is just doing my due diligence and leaving something others can be aware of and can eventually be closed when fixed.

2 bugs as follows.  Tested on all 3 ATs (Blaster, Corruptor, Defender).

1. Seismic Shockwaves does not actually produce a Knock aura.  Cannot see or hear effect, no knockdowns commence.
  2. Empowered Seismic Force does not consume and dismiss Seismic Shockwaves - orange rings still show on other powers.

Both of those should be fixed internally. 

Empowered Seismic Force was a minor oversight when copying over its effects from its old "Redirects" version. That fix was easy to spot after you reported it.

Seismic Shockwaves was a very minor bug that had a significant impact. In other words, it was easy to fix but hard to find. When this fix gets patched, we will want testers to stress-test it again to make sure the fix to the bug was correct, and no new/unintended bugs are introduced (like making a new character and seeing Seismic Shockwaves as a selectable power. That would be bad).

• Thanks 2