Hunting locations for i27-3 badges

Placta

TL;DR: If you are checking all your alts for the magic bugged radio mission with incarnate cimeroran traitors, I think this is what you should look for. Good luck, badgers!

Long explanation: I spent some time getting new radio missions in PI and came across one called "Get Neural scrambler from the Arachnos". The mission objective is "Get the neural scrambler" which I think is the same objective in the bugged radio mission I joined. I believe the mission entrance location is also the same, however the interior map was a different cave/mine layout than the mission I joined to farm incarnate cimerorans. The interior villains in this newly accepted radio mission were Arachnos as advertised. I THINK this is the mission that is filled with incarnate cimeroran traitors for those lucky few who accepted the mission before the last batch of badges were introduced. 

=:Psibug

screenshot_220112-15-10-43.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later

Seems like Cortex didn't count towards the Epidemiologist accolade for me in the Graveyard Shift TF. I was missing one before fighting Cortex and still missing one after the TF completed and I had defeated Cortex.

I am not repeating Graveyard Shift anytime soon. Can someone link the locations of the the Graveyard Shift bosses in the Abandon Sewer Network?

3 hours ago, Omega9 said:

Seems like Cortex didn't count towards the Epidemiologist accolade for me in the Graveyard Shift TF. I was missing one before fighting Cortex and still missing one after the TF completed and I had defeated Cortex.

I am not repeating Graveyard Shift anytime soon. Can someone link the locations of the the Graveyard Shift bosses in the Abandon Sewer Network?

Check the very first post in this thread, the first link is to the post with the locations.

Are you sure it was Cortez and not Salamander or Grey Matter?   If you don't get into the mission fast enough, one or both can get defeated before you can interrupt their fight.  In any case, you can track them down in the sewers

• 3 months later

Am I doing something wrong? I am working on the Void Hunters defeat badge (sigh) and I read that he Daedalus Arc "Stolen Power" featured an ambush at the end that could have up to 20 Void hunters in it - perfect!

I have run it three times at 0 , +1, and +2 and the final ambush only included Nictus, Squids and Lobsters, no Void Hunters. 

Has this been changed? Any advice? Any other places to get these guys?

Thanks 

On 5/10/2023 at 6:22 AM, JonC said:

Am I doing something wrong? I am working on the Void Hunters defeat badge (sigh) and I read that he Daedalus Arc "Stolen Power" featured an ambush at the end that could have up to 20 Void hunters in it - perfect!

I have run it three times at 0 , +1, and +2 and the final ambush only included Nictus, Squids and Lobsters, no Void Hunters. 

Has this been changed? Any advice? Any other places to get these guys?

Thanks 

Here ya go!

Edit: Grab this tip mission:

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Mission:Tip_-_Cloud_of_Odorous_Smoke

Ensure you are a Vigilante before grabbing the tip mission or else it's going to just show Council.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 3 weeks later

Plus, just to clarify, keep in mind that although you may have the Badges for Posi 1 and Posi 2, if you got them before the new badge was introduced they will not count towards Epidemiologist. You will need a new defeat of Doc Buzzsaw and Dr. Vahzilok for the badge progress to count it. ( This was the case for me ).

• Thanks 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

• 5 months later

SO well ....... since NO One else.. Heres my thoughts.. if you need ALOT best is speeed Aeon to the Roller mission and just farm that first port into the 5th base and kill ALL the Dark Vampyrs..... they change 1 to 1.... if you need lot then reset TF before timer runs out and farm that part as needed....