Thank you to the homecoming team

wjrasmussen

This update has been wonderful. Here are my favorite things so far:

1. I guess if I have one toon that's my main, it would be my Elec/Elec Sentinel (Vet Level 85 and counting). He was a blast before, but the changes to Electric Blast have really put him over the top. I was always just trying to survive the alpha until I could get the mob's endurance drained and now... well that comes much more quickly! Also love the Tesla Cage updates to have it jump and shock nearby targets.

2. My tanker Goldibricks was very happy for the new Goldbricker costume parts. She looked the part before, but now she rocks it.

3. Having fun so far with Stone Cutter, my new Katana / Rock Armor Scrapper.

4. The new strike force is really awesome. I ran it first with a PUG on difficulty level 3 and it was fun watching everyone get better as we went along at avoiding the exploding Goldbrickers, jumping out of the death puddles, etc. Then I ran it again on the easiest difficulty setting solo so I could read all the story and WOW! A ton of effort went into this and it was really a delight to play through.

5. All my Dual Blades toons thank you.

I'm still waiting for a good name / concept to come to me for a Seismic Blast Blaster / Defender / Corrupter, but I'm excited to still have that to look forward to.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/29/2021 at 4:49 PM, dtjunkie said:

This update has been wonderful. Here are my favorite things so far:

1. I guess if I have one toon that's my main, it would be my Elec/Elec Sentinel (Vet Level 85 and counting). He was a blast before, but the changes to Electric Blast have really put him over the top. I was always just trying to survive the alpha until I could get the mob's endurance drained and now... well that comes much more quickly! Also love the Tesla Cage updates to have it jump and shock nearby targets.

2. My tanker Goldibricks was very happy for the new Goldbricker costume parts. She looked the part before, but now she rocks it.

3. Having fun so far with Stone Cutter, my new Katana / Rock Armor Scrapper.

4. The new strike force is really awesome. I ran it first with a PUG on difficulty level 3 and it was fun watching everyone get better as we went along at avoiding the exploding Goldbrickers, jumping out of the death puddles, etc. Then I ran it again on the easiest difficulty setting solo so I could read all the story and WOW! A ton of effort went into this and it was really a delight to play through.

5. All my Dual Blades toons thank you.

I'm still waiting for a good name / concept to come to me for a Seismic Blast Blaster / Defender / Corrupter, but I'm excited to still have that to look forward to.

Have you come up with that good name yet?

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

On 12/5/2021 at 4:47 PM, wjrasmussen said:

Have you come up with that good name yet?

Maybe?

I rolled a Seismic Blast / Fire Manipulation Blaster named Coal Chamber. I wish I could get the seismic blast powers to be a more solid black color. I also kind of want to reroll him as a Seismic Blast / Fiery Aura Sentinel whenever the set gets proliferated to Sentinels.

screenshot_211211-23-49-47.thumb.jpg.abf3880e33bf6049b7e089c7d13e1720.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 1:53 AM, dtjunkie said:

Maybe?

I rolled a Seismic Blast / Fire Manipulation Blaster named Coal Chamber. I wish I could get the seismic blast powers to be a more solid black color. I also kind of want to reroll him as a Seismic Blast / Fiery Aura Sentinel whenever the set gets proliferated to Sentinels.

screenshot_211211-23-49-47.thumb.jpg.abf3880e33bf6049b7e089c7d13e1720.jpg

I am extremely surprised you were able to grab that name.

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.