Did Master of Eden and very happy that we failed

TheZag

Failed the first run.  Succeeded on the second run.

The first run was textbook all the way through.  First the giant monster then the rock wall.  Farmed up some ambrosia.  Then the mold wall and half cleared the pond while the others freed the heroes before helping clear the pond.  Then we went to the Crystal Titan,  ate our ambrosia and headed in.  5 seconds later our corruptor died - he ate ambrosia but we werent expecting its damage to be that much higher.  Apparition warned us his damage was increased but i didnt expect it to matter.  Specifically it was the titans foot stomp that 1 shot the corruptor,  well 2 shot when adding a tick of the damage aura.  I was tanking and had to monitor myself and use some of my defensive click abilities. We killed it but had already lost the badge.

So we pulled up our big hero spandex and went again.  This run was much faster since we skipped the ambrosia farm room.  Everything else was identical to the first run and then we are staring at the titan again.  This time we make sure the squishies stay out of range of foot stomp and everything goes smoothly.

I say im happy we failed the first run because the Crystal Titan fight in a regular run has become incredibly easy and losing to it once makes me feel like we earned our badge and didnt have it handed to us.

We were on Torchbearer and id like to give a shout out to the team but i dont remember all the names so reply if you were there and ill add it.

@Apparition @Anyad @Monovalent @MornaInPink @purplemanwolf

then myself and the 2 others i cant remember (sorry) 😞.  Someone else from the team remind me so i can add them 😁

Thanks all of you for 2 great runs!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

"Stay out of Foot Stomp" is in my squishy wallet at all times. 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter