Who else did it? Who else remade their main?

As the title says, who else remade their main toon the second they logged in? I did lol. The second I got in there, I remade Pure Justice right down to his boot buckles. Can’t wait to level him again. At the same time though I can’t wait to try out some of the power sets that I missed out on back when. Man, I have missed this game. Favorite game of all time!

Virtue-Vet

Now on Everlasting

I remade 13 of my mains!  I had 25 at L50 when it all ended, and now half of them are back! 

I don't have time to play them all, but I have time to move them around to new Day Job locations once a week to keep the names from slipping away.  In time, so long as things stay as they are, they will all have their time to shine.

What was no more, is REBORN!

I remade my main, then realized I didn't actually enjoy being a Mastermind these days, and made something else instead. Now she's just sitting at level 15. Does that count?

I haven't remade my mastermind yet either. She was a bots/FF and I am not sure if I want to go that route again. She was supposed to be a doctor who specialized in medical robotics.

Of course.

Of course.

A horse is a horse?

Of course.

This is silly - no one can talk to a horse, of course!

Also, I did not remake my main.  His day has come and gone, and it was time for Heroes Reborn...or is that I have 52 new alts?  In any case, decided to start anew

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Remade the first character I ever made (fire/fire tanker), my main heroside (katana/regen scrapper), and my main villainside (fire/fire brute). And, uh, 26 other characters I'd had. Because I still have the costume and power customization files. Digital hoarding ftw!

I've got, like 35 characters rolled up so far, and most of them are recreations of my old characters. In a number of cases, though, I've redesigned their costumes. I had a VIP sub back in the day, so I thought I pretty much had access to nearly every costume piece, but Homecoming has a bunch of new things that I was able to use to tweak some of the older costumes and make them look better and more "modern", and in some cases allowed me to finally achieve what I was going for originally but didn't have exactly the right pieces for. And a few costumes have gotten complete overhauls.

I have, however, made a few "mistakes" with powersets. Before the shutdown I made sure to take screenshots of all of my characters, from many angles, so that I could accurately recreate their costumes in the event that the game came back, but I didn't make a detailed list of all their powersets and so had to rely on what it looked like in the screenshots. I already had some of these characters leveled past 10 before I managed to get back into my old City Info Tracker account, and that's when I discovered the mistakes. For example, one character appeared to be using Martial Arts in my screenshots, so that's what I gave them, but then CIT revealed that she should have been using Street Justice. But I didn't want to start her all over again, so I just said "meh" and kept Martial Arts.

I've only remade 10 or so - so far.

Have a few new ones too.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

That's pretty much all I do, really.

The Fempowered Roleplay Universe spreads out over several games and several years. In it, only the XX chromosome can have inborn super-powers. Men can be heroes and villains, they just have to Super-Soldier/Power Armour/Magic/etc their way into them.

I love making variants, I love DC's Infinite Earths, so when CoH came back I decided that in Fempowered, original City of Heroes was Earth-0. The Closed Beta server is Earth-1, This is Earth-2, and Reborn is Earth-3. I also have variants from Champions and DCU Online (Earths C and D).

I present my mains below, in all their multiversal glory.

Flare-Star:

Angelica Spencer was a researcher for Portal Corp studying the potential to employ portal relays for interstellar travel. When Praetorians invaded' date=' an open portal to a distant Cephid Variable Star overloaded, causing a permanent quantum-wormhole link to the sun's core in her brain. Anelica's condition of Stellar Cephilitus allows her to harness, focus, and channel incredible energies as the heroic Flare-Star. (On Earth-C, she worked for James Harmon, Earth-D was of course S.T.A.R. Labs).[/quote']

Co-H-EARTHS-FLARE.png

Carrie York is actually Ka-Ree' date=' second to last survivor of her lost home. She is the younger cousin and sidekick of the last survivor, he cousin Ka-Rel, known as Carl Lancaster. As Pennsylvania's premier hero Penultimate, he was lost along with Hero 1 and Omega Team. Carrie went to train in Paragon City as his successor. (On Earth-C, Penultimate died in the Day of the Destroyer. On Earth-D, he was lost to the Dominator Invasion.[/quote']

Co-H-EARTHS-Pen.png

In the Twilight Realm the Pact ruled the Midnight Green under perpetual moons-lit stars through which twined the celestial flow of the Emeris. Across the waters of the Ultramarine the Cardinals maintained absolute order over the land of Alizarin. Thirty years ago the Cardinals attacked the Pact, conquering them with machines stolen from Prime Earth. The Queen barely escaped, carrying the dormant emerald energies inside her.

Settling under an assumed identity in Paragon City, a Hero rescued her and became her true love. Four years later, their daughter was born, a child of two worlds, gifted with magic and power. The power of the Emeris blossomed forth on the child's 18th birthday,  scaring the ever loving crap out of Veronica Valdez during a quiet birthday dinner with her parents. Veronica elected to follow in her father's footsteps, taking the name Midnight Green to honor her heritage. She also knows it is only a matter of time before the Cardinals come. (This whole thing is unchanged on Earths C and D except for the city involved.).

Co-H-EARTHS-MG.png

Any other superhero games come out, the Trinity of the Fempowered verse will get made again there as well!

• Like 2

M2's gone through some changes in the transition/intervening years (denoted by a change in costume, attitude if I ever find someone to RP him with, and the appending of a "Reborn" onto his name), but he's back, with vague memories of his previous life in what may or may not be an alternate Paragon City, and of a major Crisis that led to... something, but no memory of exactly what happened, nor of what he did/was done to him in the intervening years.

My first 50, badge hunter and main back on official servers was a Kat/Inv scrapper that I liked (especially after spending billions on IOs), but I didn't actually remake him or any of my other early 50s. I did remake three characters, though, because they had very powerful builds and I really liked the gameplay: TW/Elec brute, Fire/Time corr and an Ill/Cold controller. Once I get these to 50 I intend to play powersets and ATs I didn't play much or at all back then so I have at least a dominator and a warshade coming up. 

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.