Who else did it? Who else remade their main?

I didn't remake any of my mains (bar one as an alt) because I realised I loved their concepts more than actually playing them to a degree.  A SG friend summed it up well, 'Love the idea, not the fact'.  I also feel like their stories/interactions were told; by remaking them I'd just be retelling their mythos to myself and perhaps on occasion a select few.  That said, I completely understand why anyone would remake their main/s and I do keep an eye out for characters who I might recognise from live.  Now I (try) to play what I find fun and then make a concept/theme rather than the reverse.

Have made my two hero mains, Monarcher and Prom Queen but don't think I'll redo my old Thugs/FF MM. Maybe give him a new AT...

There are a lot of alts I didn't play much back on live that I might recreate and gvce another go, but I've already made a new one, and got a few new concepts to try out too.

Scarlet Shocker lives...

It's interesting, rebuilding her, starting from scratch. I'm enjoying the journey greatly.

I've remade a couple of others but a few are originals here.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Amusingly I recreated my three mains from before, but in the reverse order. Arachnid Huntress was the last of my 3 mains I made and the first to be reborn in Homecoming. Poison Bloom was my first villain, and my villain main for a long time. She has rebranded herself as Mistress Poison after sacrificing her ninja clan to dark powers and gaining control over a horde of demons. And Madam Enigma, my first ever character in CoH was remade last.

Yep.

One nearly identical - except the name which was already taken.

One I changed the costume a bit and chose a different secondary power pool and updated his biography.

One I changed the secondary power pool and adapted his name to the english language and updated his bio :P

Taum Athe et non je ne suis pas un fruit et encore moins un thaumaturge !

I did.  Lady Sensation had more costume options than the last time I made her (2004) but I went with the same costume for the first costume anyway.  I also made a few others and I was surprised how much of their costumes I remembered.

Sure, I remade one of my mains ... I had several on the old shards. Svengjuk is there, but he's just hanging out at around lvl 19. I'm sure I'll get to him eventually. I really wanted to start fresh and I'm glad I did. Deliberately trying things out of my wheelhouse has given me some fresh perspective on the game (though I still can't manage Dominators or Stalkers).

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

Not my main and also what my global was based on. I did reroll the one I was most sentimental about but instead of Claws/regen scrapper I went Claws/wp brute. To me this feels more like the official version.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

My old main is the first thing I created.  Just updated his back option on the costume with a pair tanks to power the flamethrower.  I made a bunch of alts of the main with different blaster powersets and different costumes...just for the hell of it.  I made his wife and a bunch of alts of her too.  I focus on one for a set amount of levels then it is on to the next one.

Rinse and repeat.

I've recreated mine ... of course, I only HAD the one character because I was a Free-to-play person who started playing just after the sunset announcement.  Got her up to 50, so now I'm going again, currently at 21.

(She's going slower this time because now I actually HAVE alts to play, so they're leveling up too...)

I remade both my mains and the alts I actually kept up to shut down. I've changed a lot of them though. My Shield/EM Tank became my main which retired my Ice/Axe Tank. I changed him to Psi Melee because not only do I love telekinesis, the energy powers clipped so horribly through the shield. Looked ugly as hell. I absolutely hated it and wished I went Elec Melee back then.

Of course.

Of course.

A horse is a horse?

Of course of course, and who ever heard of beating a dead horse? Unless the horse, is of course, the famous Mr ED.

+1 Inf.

Thank yuh, thank yuh very much.

Although, that's a reference which is rapidly fading into obscurity.