making a villains Strike Force or trial lvl 8-15

CienFuegos

On 12/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, CienFuegos said:

Hi Devs

Great job on Dr Aeon SF  i like to recommend a new strike force or Trial ( you all are probably already working on it or it been talked about)

The only mayyyyybe I see with this is that the levels go by so fast on villainside as it is that I don't think I'd ever end up doing this in its actual level range.

But something to tie off that Gadzul story arc like @The_Warpact mentioned (the same way as Tarikoss ties off the PTS plotline and Renault is sort of meant to tie off the Leviathan one) would definitely be nice.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wouldn't mind a level 8-15 SF starting in Mercy, taking on the Snakes and Infected.

Something in Port Oakes involving Fort Hades might also be fun, or for that matter the Black Blood of the Earth. Or why not both? The Circle of Thorns are in Port Oakes hunting for souls already so a magical oil spill might be of interest to them, too.

• Thumbs Up 2

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

26 minutes ago, Take One said:

Something in Port Oakes involving Fort Hades might also be fun, or for that matter the Black Blood of the Earth. Or why not both? The Circle of Thorns are in Port Oakes hunting for souls already so a magical oil spill might be of interest to them, too.

Well, BBotE is tied specifically to gadzul oil. Was supposed to be a backstory for a full Epic AT (which would be the BBotE.) Personally I'd like to see that line developed into more, even though we'd likely not get an EAT out of it - just a nice, solid "in the shadows" group and series of arcs, though the TF would still be an interesting introduction to them or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/19655-weekly-discussion-53-how-to-increase-villain-population/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-222763

I think it would be an ideal opportunity to showcase that it's possible to write villainous content which actually respects the player-characters' agency.  Is @holymittens still kicking around?  There are also some fantastic authors who have published AE arcs.  Lots of great opportunities to expand things in more broad and diverse directions.

• Like 1