What *is* a Stalker?

Solarverse

44 minutes ago, Six-Six said:

Ever notice how most "love" songs, if you really pay attention to lyrics, suddenly become very dark? If you think about it, this is all going on in the singer's head and the "target" person isn't aware of it. Hence we should rename the genre to Stalker songs.

Or rename stalkers to “Lovers.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

7 hours ago, Six-Six said:

Ever notice how most "love" songs, if you really pay attention to lyrics, suddenly become very dark? If you think about it, this is all going on in the singer's head and the "target" person isn't aware of it. Hence we should rename the genre to Stalker songs.

Most of Frank Sinatra's discography sounds like all it needs is a keyshift to minor to be used in a horror film. "Luck be a Lady", in the right (or wrong) context is about a super controlling date forcing a girl to stay with him and gaslights her to do it, "Under My Skin" is BASICALLY just about wearing a person like a suit, "Come Fly With Me" is about taking people on a plane to murder them...

Also, Kiss from an Angle? That's literally about cheating!

I didnt find that out till 2019!

Though, these arent Stalker tunes. These are more for Developers...

REEEEEEEEEAL Stalker music is Kid's Bop.

• Haha 1

Resident certified baby

• 3 weeks later
On 12/14/2021 at 6:47 AM, Six-Six said:

Sting.

2 minutes ago, Palehood said:

Sting.

Even he admits he has serious questions if someone wants to use "Every Breathe You Take" as a wedding song. The song that gets me? "Someone Like You" by Adel. Like, how did people not see just how screwed up this is?

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 1 month later