My Wifes Elec/SR Sent.

jordanlc93

My wife made her first Char and go figure she not only chose the only Archetype I've never played , but she also choose 2 powers I don't have a lot of familiarity with.  Elec / Super Reflexes.  She has a lot of questions for me that I simply cant answer. 

What can she expect out of this combo?

What do you guys like out of this combo ?

Is SR worth having on a sent? Seems like a melee defense choice to me but hey its been years since I've been this deep back into CoH. 

What does an END GAME, look like for her? 

• 2 weeks later

Cap def, good DDR (defense debuff resistance)

Elec one of the better damage types for sent can be made proc heavy or recharge heavy. Recharge =  fast nuke.

Nukes on Sent have half damage half cooldown BUT full secondary effect. So a primary with a good secondary effect is huge on sent.

IMO your looking at 2nd tier damage because it’s not bio armor but far above avrg damage for a sent because it’s elec.

SR is a strong pick, characters will play great in incarnate content because of DDR including DA zone missions. She will have a tough character with ok damage.  Well rounded in almost all content and should play great while leveling . 

I would recommend hover for those team wipe moments you can hover tank till team returns.

Edited by Ironscarlet
  • Thumbs Up 2