Windows 11?

ceto555

22 minutes ago, ceto555 said:

With HC launcher.

While Win11 may have its own issues, the launcher works just fine with it.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

4 hours ago, chi1701 said:

have you ran into any performance issues? 

For me, it's indistinguishable in terms of performance. The only real difference in W11 in general over W10 I've noticed is that it's prettier and for some reason my headphones need occasional reassurance that they're plugged in. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

• City Council

Yes, the Homecoming launcher and game client both support Windows 11 natively. A decent portion of our players are already running it.

Over the last week, based on user agents hitting the web servers checking for updates, the player base looks like:

18,588 unique users

62% HC Launcher

38% Manifest-based launcher (approx 94% Tequila or derivative, 4% Island Rum, 2% Other)

8% Windows 11

85% Windows 10

1% Windows 8

3% Windows 7

3% Wine Is Not an Emulator (Mac or Linux)

4 brave souls running Vista

3 oddballs running Windows Server 2016/2019

1 lonesome Windows XP user

• Like 1