Ice doing extra damage?

Snarky

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

Even if it was just for the event, extra damage would be ice to have.

Boooooo

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

3 minutes ago, A Cat said:

Why the cold reception?

Some people don't like puns.  Not even cube puns.  Just doesn't crystalize for them.  They're snow fun, and they give punsters a frosty reception.  Sometimes they respond with a blizzard of remarks, other times, they're chill enough to drift on by without complaining.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

6 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Some people don't like puns.  Not even cube puns.  Just doesn't crystalize for them.  They're snow fun, and they give punsters a frosty reception.  Sometimes they respond with a blizzard of remarks, other times, they're chill enough to drift on by without complaining.

What a blizzard of activity!

• Thumbs Down 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Goddamnit 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Just now, tidge said:

Some say that puns are the lowest form of humor. Ice puns should always offered in the spirit of Good Humor.

Not according to @arcane. All the thumbs down are his doing, he needs to chill out!

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

What a blizzard of activity!

really slick 😏

• Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

It wasn't in the "patch" notes?

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Puns are the highest form of humor, as far as I'm concerned. Pun away. 

True story: I once was using puns so often, my mother got tired of it. So, she tricked me into walking into my parent's walk-in closet. She screamed through the door, "Pun your way out of this!" 
I calmly said, "Mom, just o-pun the door." 

She let me out. 

Okay, it's not true, but what if it was? 
I'd still be in the closet? Sorry, low hanging fruit. 

Is that because I'm old? 

Probably. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, Snarky said:

I recall the last Winter Season Ice doing extra damage.  I may have imagined this.  i have an incredible imagination...

Did Ice do extra damage last year.  Will Ice do extra damage this year?

There are so awesome temp auto powers available from the Candy Keeper that make Ice do more damage/resists/etc.

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thumbs Up 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

55 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Puns are the highest form of humor, as far as I'm concerned. Pun away. 

I think we're all winters in this thread, because we're freeze to have fun.  But maybe we need a polar to decide.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

Reserved for beasts

You're editing my words! (And that really shouldn't be possible!) 
Puns are great. Anyone that doesn't think so...well, doesn't think so. I suppose you have a right to groan at 'em.