uk time players

coggy

hello all, uk player returning after a long break and i have been on reuion but finding it hard to get any teamage as i starting from scratch and most people on are dinged toons doing tf?

would it be worth moving over to this server?

• 1 month later

I'm UK based, and I only get to play in the evening or at weekends. I've never had difficulty finding a TF starting, or recruiting for one and having a full team within about 5 minutes.

Regular mission teaming is a bit more tricky. Haven't tried for radio missions.

At the moment I typically log in for the MSR (so, 8pm our time), and then potter off and either run some solo stuff or hop about joining TFs.

Feel free to add me (@TalonGrayson). Always happy to, y'know, play the videogame...

When I first came back to the game I went to Reunion but am now on Excel. Unless I'm on a late shift at work and log on around 9am UK time, I've not really had an issue forming or finding. For example, I had a day off today and was on around midday and even then was able to form an 8-man Who Will Die (part 1). I can't guarantee you won't team with 50s who've dinged though! But there are often younguns.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

At the moment (mid afternoon in the US Eastern time zone and early evening in the U.K.), there are 100 people on Reunion and 600 on Excelsior.

Excelsior is crazy populated at pretty much all times of the day.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 3 weeks later
On 3/17/2022 at 7:27 AM, MrWallace said:

I am an EU player and I find that Excelsior is much more active than Reunion despite the time difference. 

As a former Union resident it s a bit of a shame but I find teams and forming teams much easier on the Excelsior. 

Cosmic Council is a large organized SG.  We have a few players in Europe including a very regular UK player.  You might want to check us out on Discord:

https://discord.gg/DVksJ4N

read the Rules and info, if you are interested, then post in Gateway (under public channels) that you agree to the rules and who you want to bring on board.  Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm from the UK and playing Excelsior. It's a little quiet in the mornings but plenty of folk around from about 2.15pm onwards. Which I guess is 9am Eastern when various East Coast companies' IT support have got through morning standup.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

• 2 months later
On 12/8/2021 at 7:23 AM, coggy said:

hello all, uk player returning after a long break and i have been on reuion but finding it hard to get any teamage as i starting from scratch and most people on are dinged toons doing tf?

would it be worth moving over to this server?

I played with a bunch of nice people at 4 AM EST (USA) from the UK the other morning. They were in AE

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg

• 1 month later

I should inform the Americans... comics never took off here like they did in the US, despite the UK having produced some of the most reputable comic book authors, Gaiman, Morrisson, Moore, etc. - so City of Heroes didn't really have the same impact it did over there.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.