The Smushening 2021

Quick Trix

Hi everyone! Quick Trix here, and in 2019 I led 12 MSR raids, back to back, mostly because I was bored. For a variety of reasons on 12 December 2021 I broke that record, leading 13 raids back to back in just over 12 hours. Many, many thanks to those that stuck with me, came for a few raids, or even just one. But it was asked of me if I could post up my 12 Raids of Christmas song that I wrote specifically for today. For those that asked here it is....

On the Twelfth Raid of Christmas, Homecoming gave to me.........

12 hundred merits

11 folding spaces

10 blasters blasting

9 buffers buffing

8 arachnos soldiers

7 healers healing

6 bombs were planted

5 NEMESIS PLOOOOOOOOOTS

4 tesla cages

3 wings to clear

2 minutes left

and a broken and bloody rikti

Now the big question is...how do I top this? Well for that answer my friends, you'll have to wait until December 2022, as plans were started today. Until next time, be safe, have fun, and remember it's ALWAYS a Nemesis plot....unless it isn't

Edited by Quick Trix
  • Like 7

Got through about half of them and had to (a) do things and (b) crash, so I didn't manage to get back, but it was great fun. Thanks, Trix. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Absolutely amazing! Those who died, I salute you

• Thumbs Up 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

• 3 weeks later
On 12/13/2021 at 10:42 AM, Grey-Ghost said:

I pulled Rikti into the bowl for all 13 raids on my tank Brick.Wall.  I had only 1 faceplant, 1 mapserve, and 3 times I accidently leapt off the back of the ship.  It was fun and exhausting.  I do thank everyone that showed up.

I didn't know that was you.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

• 2 weeks later
On 12/13/2021 at 12:13 AM, Quick Trix said:

Hi everyone! Quick Trix here, and in 2019 I led 12 MSR raids, back to back, mostly because I was bored. For a variety of reasons on 12 December 2021 I broke that record, leading 13 raids back to back in just over 12 hours. Many, many thanks to those that stuck with me, came for a few raids, or even just one. But it was asked of me if I could post up my 12 Raids of Christmas song that I wrote specifically for today. For those that asked here it is....

On the Twelfth Raid of Christmas, Homecoming gave to me.........

12 hundred merits

11 folding spaces

10 blasters blasting

9 buffers buffing

8 arachnos soldiers

7 healers healing

6 bombs were planted

5 NEMESIS PLOOOOOOOOOTS

4 tesla cages

3 wings to clear

2 minutes left

and a broken and bloody rikti

Now the big question is...how do I top this? Well for that answer my friends, you'll have to wait until December 2022, as plans were started today. Until next time, be safe, have fun, and remember it's ALWAYS a Nemesis plot....unless it isn't

You're so awesome, Trix XD
<3

On 12/12/2021 at 11:13 PM, Quick Trix said:

5 NEMESIS PLOOOOOOOOOTS

You forgot to do the "Miss Piggy" style "Badum bum bum"
(My freaking family won't STOP doing it...)

Edited by Hyperstrike
  • Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 10 months later

It's that time of year again everyone! The Smushening: 2022 will be on 18 December starting at 11 AM EST. This year I'm going to try for 14 raids. Come one, come all, bring your best character, your newest character, or anything in between. Prizes will be handed out to the lucky ones who score the kill shot on the drop ship. Can't wait to see you all for this years Smushening!

2 hours ago, Quick Trix said:

It's that time of year again everyone! The Smushening: 2022 will be on 18 December starting at 11 AM EST. This year I'm going to try for 14 raids. Come one, come all, bring your best character, your newest character, or anything in between. Prizes will be handed out to the lucky ones who score the kill shot on the drop ship. Can't wait to see you all for this years Smushening!

Rock on!

• 2 weeks later

==Starring==
@GE Magic as GE Magic
@Doctor Delerium as Crimson Casserole and Darkvolt Devil
@TVowels as Full Stop aka Pep Talk
@cyberlynx as Crosshawk
@Force Redux as Mechanista
@CU Krow as Krow and The Camera Guy (like, not a character, just the guy with the camera)

==Music==
12 Days of Christmas by Reliant K, Goatee Records
Instrumental by https://youtube.com/@ChrisMakesMusic

If you like it, drop by the ol' YouTubes and drop a comment with your @handle to let us know you were there!