New Stone/Stone Scrapper Build doubts

Meta Brawler

21 minutes ago, Hew said:

Its flat. Look at total reduction at inbound damage:

Res: 80 vrs 90%

Def: 40 vrs 45%

At 90% res, you are avoiding ~= damage as 45% def. As such, 1 point def is roughly the same mitigation of 2 points of resist. There is undoubtedly an article about this somewhere on the forum. Small chunks of +res matter most when (like typed vrs positional def) _you already have something to work with_. 🙂

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate it.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:48 PM, Meta Brawler said:

The current meta for min/maxing a characters performance includes procs.

Just a quick note on this. Bear in mind that procs don't crit. You can get to the stage (with both ato sets) that crits are doing a decent percentage of your overall damage and they are only boosted by damage enhancement and +damage buffs. So for scrappers and stalkers in particular procs can have a little less impact than they do for other AT's. By all means slot procs but I wouldn't skimp too much on raw enhancement to do it.

1 hour ago, Parabola said:

Just a quick note on this. Bear in mind that procs don't crit. You can get to the stage (with both ato sets) that crits are doing a decent percentage of your overall damage and they are only boosted by damage enhancement and +damage buffs. So for scrappers and stalkers in particular procs can have a little less impact than they do for other AT's. By all means slot procs but I wouldn't skimp too much on raw enhancement to do it.

Very true. but to offset the proc effects on overall enhanced dmg I will be using musculature core which adds 45% dmg to all powers.

• 8 months later