The Long Riders (trad/slow play SG-LFM)

cranebump

Just a reminder for those of you with time to burn (or are in the right time zone; or somehow got a job with 3-day weekends, like I have): I'll be running mishes Friday morning, likely starting round 8 am EST. Long shot, but (perhaps) see you there!

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump."

Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit. The Port Oakes TF [2 parts] Enos Childs is calling on Villains like you to join his glorious quest to drive Arachnos out of the Rogue Isles.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver

Short run through hero tips tonight with my good buddy Omega Fury!

image.png.2fe7e406b88a4d442c20e4e198589fec.png

Er...Acrobattle is the little guy..ahem...

A bit of Rikti non-lovin'.

image.thumb.png.8fe4dbada343c2f73b0b3fca49347123.png

While he works, I break dance.:-)

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump."

Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit. The Port Oakes TF [2 parts] Enos Childs is calling on Villains like you to join his glorious quest to drive Arachnos out of the Rogue Isles.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver

Riders! I’ll be scouring the city for evil doers this evening. Probably be on around 1830 EST (USA). Tonight? Tips in the Row. It’s all gray area there ain’t it? That means Vig mishes! 

Hope you can join. H’YAH!

Posted (edited)

Getting a start on dem tips.

image.png.563cfe2164c83dd71ac8aeea7c4253c8.png

Never know who's gonna show up. In this case Blast Furnace. Thanks, bronnaise.

Well, THU eve isn't the awesomest game time for everbody. I mean I have Fridays off, of course.:-) Anyway, the slow path is a rough path, and often a lonesome path. Which can lead you to go a bit, um...semi-crackers? As in:

image.png.48be7f03637dce9ff0b25ed353f3c1dd.png

I'm sorry, drone-bro. For some reason you guys can't join SG's. Ain't my fault.

Yeah...I'm interacting with a drone. I blame saddle rash.

Evidently I was prescient, because, after all the Vig mishes, my morality mish has me freeing Furnace, and fighting my former "buddy" (with their +1):

image.png.d2cc5779ceb96794a7667ba640a1609a.png

Edited by cranebump

Of course, going back to Vigilante means the populace has some issues with you:

image.png.6568e7c755220adc94256613e8d944f9.png

Hey! I had VERY compelling reasons for all that. Here...take my pamphlet...Vigilante-ism for dummies.