Daily update for Homecoming on the Massively Overpowered Best MMO Rogue Server 2021 Award (people's choice poll)

Albion

Update:
JyLzCnq.png
Looking back to when the poll started, our support growth is absolutely majestic, this coming month votes will be accounted and an article be published, look forward to it and let's keep the numbers on the rise! add your vote and tell others! Have a happy New Year everyone!
(To vote, scroll down to the list, mark the square next to Homecoming, then down to click the vote button.)

https://massivelyop.com/2021/12/11/massively-ops-2021-awards-best-mmo-rogue-server/

Edited by Albion
  • Thumbs Up 1

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

Brand new first day of the year update, hope you are all peachy!
AbGe6R2.png
56% of total votes!!!! Homecoming is the rage! cast your vote and tell others, lets make it 900 before the article is published!
(To vote, scroll down to the list, mark the square next to Homecoming, then down to click the vote button.)

https://massivelyop.com/2021/12/11/massively-ops-2021-awards-best-mmo-rogue-server/

Today's update:
UJ1AlQb.png
We are so close to an epic triumph I can smell it! It has been all thanks to your efforts, keep it up on the last stretch! Vote and tell others!

Shouldn't it read Homecoming: City of Heroes? That is how I remember the HC team wanting to brand their work/community... gotta find the post somewhere...

Found it!

Hello everyone! We’ve got a few updates to share with you today.

The Talks
Just over one year ago we announced that we had begun talks with NCSOFT, so it’s about time we provided a little update!

Over the past year we’ve been working closely together to make this work, and have made significant headway in several areas. Unfortunately, Coronavirus has hindered the pace of these discussions somewhat, but we’re still having regular meetings and are slowly but surely moving towards a positive outcome.

Many of the updates we’re talking about today are a result of these ongoing talks. There’s still a ton of work going on behind the scenes to get us to the finish line, and we’d like to thank you all for your continued patience.

TL;DR: Still Soon™, but Soon™er than before.

Homecoming: City of Heroes
We’re going to be changing the name of the project from City of Heroes: Homecoming to Homecoming: City of Heroes. This won’t be an immediate change - you’ll slowly start to see things switch over the next few months - however, the current Homecoming logo will be remaining in place. 

2027700530_new-logo(1).thumb.png.a39bc674e2678a17a1a5925fd063e828.png 757687397_HomecomingIcon.thumb.png.d5a74ad0354486819df3d48f809c9dfb.png

We’ve also set up several social media channels - we’re not actively using these right now, but feel free to follow us for when we do!

Finally, we’ll also be switching over to using homecomingcoh.com domain in the near future (with our short links moving to hccoh.gg). When we make the switch all existing links will continue to function with a redirect, but you will need to refresh your login cookies (ie: you’ll need to log in to the forum again).

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

11 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Right right schematics, no big deal 😁

Why you gotta mess with my mind like that when you know i get flustered even by numbers not being rounded, now I get bothered each time i read the way it was written.

• Haha 1

Today's update:
TBzf0QC.png
We surely deserve the Best Community Award! count still going up, add your strength and summon others to the fight!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I can't remember if I voted already for this poll, but I went ahead and voted today just in case. Also, when does this end??

NEVER, we are trapped in an unending cicle of voting and checking results, in which we must struggle to remain on top less we are casted out into the maws of unspeakable horrors that glide in the the mists of oblivion...
IdGFNa.gif
(Technically they should recap people's votes at one point in January, not gonna let down so other servers gain some advantage).

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Today's update:
eCRTIe6.png
This is what tenacity and resilience look like! we made it to the 57% of total votes while everyone else is slowing down! give it your all Homecomers, vote and share!

Today's Update:
CyoBF55.png
900 votes!!!!!! the effort of everyone truly pays, we certainly more than left a mark, let's see how far up we can go! vote and tell others!

Tell me 

1 hour ago, Lunchmoney said:

😆10% of those votes are mine

Make it 20%!!! now If you actually played a Mastermind or an Illusion controller that would be perfect.

Today's Update:
WULM3Y9.png
I believe none of us expected to reach these heights, lets go Plus Ultra and break a thousand!!! vote and tell others!