30-31 Geode spawning 35 Geode Shard

Greycat

This might be a one-off here but -

Even con tip mission (rescue psi knight, heroes from DE.) Running at 0/1, solo. Most things are spawning properly - when defeated GE spawn their mini-mes, they're showing up at the proper level...

'Til I defeated a Geode at ... 30 or 31, don't recall, and got a lvl 35 Geode Shard. None of the other spawns have done this.  Haven't had any other DE missions recently to say if this is happening more or not.

35 geode shard.jpg

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Further testing: Not a one-off. Went to Eden, defeated a 33 Geode, got two 35 Geode Shards.

(Edit: In the "further testing out of curiosity... That stone armor character has a power that was shifted, apparently, to be available at level 35, while being 30. To make sure that didn't affect anything, hunted down another Geode with a thugs/thermal MM at 30 and no power weirdness - no change, still got a 35 geode shard from a 32 Geode.)

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 4 months later