Resist to Endurance Draining attacks, where are they?

Solarverse

My long-time, old, back in the day solution for getting toggle dropped (often self inflicted by Elude on my /SR's) still works today in many circumstances.  Geas of the Kind Ones followed by as necessary The Eye of Magus.  Geas is a massive +recovery (+800%), +recharge (+100%), and +to hit (+25%).  It does debuff defense (-10% base defense) so be wary of that.  But that's also why I'd use Eye of Magus with it as that more than overcomes the defense loss in Geas (+50% defense, +30% resistance no Psi or Toxic).  Values as per CoD.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

My long-time, old, back in the day solution for getting toggle dropped (often self inflicted by Elude on my /SR's) still works today in many circumstances.  Geas of the Kind Ones followed by as necessary The Eye of Magus.  Geas is a massive +recovery (+800%), +recharge (+100%), and +to hit (+25%).  It does debuff defense (-10% base defense) so be wary of that.  But that's also why I'd use Eye of Magus with it as that more than overcomes the defense loss in Geas (+50% defense, +30% resistance no Psi or Toxic).  Values as per CoD.

I wish I had thought abuot that during my Stalker PvP days. My main PvP character was a Spines/SR, and that crash was tough. I had it timed pretty good though where I could pop blues fast enough that my toggles wouldn't drop, but it was only half and half. Sometimes I would catch it in time, sometimes I wouldn't. That would have been good to know back during i7 - i9, lol.

22 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I wish I had thought abuot that during my Stalker PvP days. My main PvP character was a Spines/SR, and that crash was tough. I had it timed pretty good though where I could pop blues fast enough that my toggles wouldn't drop, but it was only half and half. Sometimes I would catch it in time, sometimes I wouldn't. That would have been good to know back during i7 - i9, lol.

Yeah thinking back on specifically dealing with Eludes crash I'd ideally do it Eye of Magus first, (crash), then Geas.  Eye needs endurance whereas Geas has no end cost.  But in those days I had no timers etc.. so if I was late with Eye I'd have to pop a blue to trigger it.  Usually 1 inspire was enough to ride the 20 second recovery debuff out and with those Accolades running it wouldn't take but seconds for the blue bar to fill even in the middle of the fight once the debuff ended.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Yeah thinking back on specifically dealing with Eludes crash I'd ideally do it Eye of Magus first, (crash), then Geas.  Eye needs endurance whereas Geas has no end cost.  But in those days I had no timers etc.. so if I was late with Eye I'd have to pop a blue to trigger it.  Usually 1 inspire was enough to ride the 20 second recovery debuff out and with those Accolades running it wouldn't take but seconds for the blue bar to fill even in the middle of the fight once the debuff ended.

That was pretty genius right there.

23 hours ago, Luminara said:

That wasn't a sarcastic comment.  Consume has 50% resistance to drains.

consume.thumb.jpg.dd92ef7a8dc4553ebc3a7ae3ebd97d44.jpg

Which goes to ED levels when slotted for endurance. Consume is one who protects against endurance drain but not recovery debuff. Making Sappers a non consequential joke I see other people talk about immediately targeting while I'm sipping my tea with a pinky extended. But making Super Stunners a pain in the neck.