Custom Power Icons

Normal Thomas

I was looking to make some custom power icons for power set ideas I've been cooking up. I didn't see any guides when I searched so I thought I'd ask if there's anyone willing to reveal the tricks of the trade.

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

You might be able to get some info from this thread. You can also try the OuroDev wiki texture modding page (which I linked in that thread). Icon modding is a bit different from modding things like world and character textures (which that thread and the texture modding page seem to focus on), but in general terms it's the same basic procedure. I also posted some general info in this thread about enhancement icons that might be relevant to what you want. You may also want to look at The Philotic Knight's Detexturizer tool, which you'll probably need if you plan to use your textures in-game. If you get stuck, let me know, and I can try to come up with a basic procedure and/or try to fill in any gaps.