SG Base Builder on Excelsior

sikNtwistd

Hello, I'm looking to hire someone to build a base for my sg, it is only me but I would love to have a custom sg base that is an outdoor theme, possibly cimeroran or egyptian style, tall pillars with statues on top, with the night sky open and shooting stars and lights throughout the base. 1 big building off somewhere, to hold all my bins and salvage. I know sounds crazy but I'd be able to compensate for your time as well. msg me here if interested and we can talk.

So I'm not particularly interested because I am just finishing a three-month base project, but I am interested in what the going rate is on the sort of thing? I've seen requests like this before and wonder what people pay. 

17 minutes ago, CaptA said:

So I'm not particularly interested because I am just finishing a three-month base project, but I am interested in what the going rate is on the sort of thing? I've seen requests like this before and wonder what people pay. 

I know depending on time/size of the construction. I am largely very generous, I had a small plot with a 2 story decorated cabin that was starting at 50 mill, I gave them 250 mill and would have went more because I liked it so much.

If I could actually get someone to build the mansion I want I would happily pay a billion inf if it was done to my specifications. 

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, CaptA said:

Why not build it yourself? 

Time, at least in my case. I work in Healthcare and I have zero time to get anything accomplished. Getting to run a tf or a couple hrs doing missions once a week is a treat for me.

I've tried to learn when I had time and I obviously do not come close to the caliber of some of these builders. 

I honestly figured that with some of these builders showing off their talents would jump at the chance for a clean slate to create, show off their work and get paid for it then they would be all over it. 

• Thumbs Up 3

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Yes, what The Warpact said, I don't have the extra time to build it like i would want and still play the game. Plus I am not good at it, and have watched the videos on how to.

Would rather let someone show off their talents and compensate them and show their base off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

I came to this board for exactly this reason - to see if there would finally be a market for base builders. I've *never* had luck finding someone to build for me. Hell I've never had luck even *buying* a base off someone. I've tried base building also. I'm *horrible* at it, and I don't have the time to sink into it. The time I *do* have I'd rather be mishing and RPing. I get enough frustration with rl, and all the working and thinking that requires. Frustration is just not something I wish to replicate here.

I have a sg mate that does some base designs for influence. Im not sure if they want their global in forums, but you can dm me and I can provide their contact info on a individual basis.

The guy is pretty experienced, he's based on Everlasting.l, but I suppose he could make a base anywhere as influence transfers between servers just fine.