Beta Server Instant 50s Instant IOs for PVP

AresSupreme

Is the test server a permanent thing? Specifically, aside from wiping/resetting periodically, will this server be online regularly? If so, this is the ultimate PVP stomping ground due to Instant Accolades/50/Sets.

I have been hanging out there on various characters I've created to test for live, and a the past few nights quite a few people have been in RV. If the beta server is a "permanent" affix to Homecoming, then it would make the most sense for PVPers to go there, no?

Should be in Tequila as Homecoming (BETA). There's a guide to the slash commands for giving yourself XP and inf and IOs in the test server section of the forums.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

If you didn't have a regular account setup before the beta, then you have to wait until they next refresh the beta server...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

OMG this server is great, it basically allows us that had everything on live and spent years building up to pick back up like we never left and pvp. I made a tank last night did some fight club under atlas and lost last night gf to whoever that was. But it was the best lost ever because it being back so many memories. Also since it’s all equal on test if you lose it’s your fault it on how you built your toon. I love it that should be the official pvp server imo.

I just wish more people would take advantage of it. I check many times daily. Also don't forget to install the easy IO menu. You have to do it manually, but it is super simple.

Here's the link: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4373.0.html

If anyone wants to test anything against some of my characters, let's set it up in RV.