JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Can you do a kin/seismic blast defender with hover/fly, concealment and team teleport? Not sure if that is all doable but this will be mostly just support, very little soloing. Thanks for your time!

Edited by joey65

On 5/23/2022 at 10:06 PM, joey65 said:

Can you do a kin/seismic blast defender with hover/fly, concealment and team teleport? Not sure if that is all doable but this will be mostly just support, very little soloing. Thanks for your time!

Corruptor - Dark Blast - Force Field.mxdBrute - Ice Melee - Energy Aura.mxdDefender - Kinetics - Seismic Blast.mxdCorruptor - Seismic Blast - Force Field.mxdCorruptor - Electrical Blast - Force Field.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

50 minutes ago, Storykeeper said:

Any ideas for Defender - Storm Summoning/Water Blast?

Scrapper Spines/Bio Armor

13 hours ago, joey65 said:

So with this build How would you all slot the alpha?

I see benefits is a few of them but just can't decide on one. I'm kinda leaning to Cardiac Radial Paragon but just not sure.

Defender - Kinetics - Seismic Blast (2).mxd 4.81 kB · 0 downloads

Alpha: Cardiac always been my Fav. The Left Tree: 45% Endo reduction to all powres(Toggles and attacks). +25% Dmg resist bonus.

Builds

Scrapper - Spines - Bio Armor.mxdDefender - Storm Summoning - Water Blast.mxdBlapper - Electrical Blast - Energy Manipulation.mxd

• Thumbs Up 1

Funny Story:  I was on a squishy fire blaster, and rise of the Phoenix was part of my attack Chain.  I had it slotted kb/kd, and if they killed me, it was actually pretty fun to rez.  Very comic-book "We're not done yet"

1 hour ago, Storykeeper said:

Hi JJ i can't seem to find any fortunata/widow builds when i try and search for the word. Have i missed them or are there none xd ?

There are a bunch, I honestly couldn't tell you all pages they are on.  I literally just did a search in this topic and found a bunch, so maybe wake up first?

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2