JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 10/21/2022 at 11:31 AM, Doogleburg said:

I have been searching everywhere for a Scrapper Battle axe / Shield build and no one has one that can be found. It would be greatly appreciated if you could build this one sensei. Thank you! 

On 10/20/2022 at 5:12 PM, KingCeddd03 said:

Can you make a psi /will sent build, as well as a brute dark/will build?

On 10/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, errbodyknowade said:

hello was wondering if you have radiation malee/shiled defense

1. Rad/Shield what?

Stalker - Electrical Melee - Radiation Armor.mxdSentinel - Sonic Attack - Ninjitsu.mxdSentinel - Psychic Blast - Willpower.mxdScrapper - Street Justice - Super Reflexes.mxdScrapper - Battle Axe - Shield Defense.mxdDominator - Symphony Control - Thorny Assault.mxdDominator - Symphony Control - Radioactive Assault.mxdDominator - Symphony Control - Psionic Assault.mxdDominator - Symphony Control - Martial Assault.mxdDominator - Symphony Control - Energy Assault.mxdDefender - Thermal Radiation - Ice Blast.mxdBrute - Fiery Melee - Dark Armor.mxdBrute - Dark Melee - Willpower.mxdBrute - Dark Melee - Super Reflexes.mxdBlaster - Assault Rifle - Ice Manipulation.mxd

On 11/1/2022 at 6:58 PM, Aldorious81 said:

Hello again build God. Thanks for the blaster build.

Could you please do me a mind rad dom.

Also could you do me an end gamer tank that will handle relentless aeon tf and 801 missions please.

You the man!!

Also a fire fire brute please

3 hours ago, Crazyleo said:

Now that Mids has been updated; would it be possible to make a Seismic Blast/Stone Armor Sentinel?

Keep up the good work.

Edit: Nvm, had to update it twice to get it to show, I'll look it over. Sorta on a break, Sept-Dec usually busy game time for me, lots of new games or updates to games I have, etc.. 

On a SoD2 kick atm.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crazyleo said:

Now that Mids has been updated; would it be possible to make a Seismic Blast/Stone Armor Sentinel?

Keep up the good work.

I dunno...Sentinels and me don't tend to get along build wise, I'm not 100% sure about this build here.  But it's a starting point, when I have time, I'll tool around more maybe.

Defender - Electrical Affinity - Sonic Attack.mxdBlaster - Electrical Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxdSentinel - Seismic Blast - Stone Armor.mxdDefender - Traps - Seismic Blast.mxd

I'm going do these builds guys, but a lot what your requesting, is still current builds I have on previous posts. Yes you have to make an effort to search/look/investigate.

As I've stated, Sept-Dec I'm mostly playing in other games, do to updates, new games, & I need a CoH Break(Folks still love to rip on me in tells in game).

Tanker - Radiation Armor - Electrical Melee.mxdDominator - Mind Control - Radioactive Assault.mxdDominator - Illusion Control - Sonic Assault.mxdBrute - Fiery Melee - Fiery Aura.mxd

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

I'm going do these builds guys, but a lot what your requesting, is still current builds I have on previous posts. Yes you have to make an effort to search/look/investigate.

As I've stated, Sept-Dec I'm mostly playing in other games, do to updates, new games, & I need a CoH Break(Folks still love to rip on me in tells in game).

Tanker - Radiation Armor - Electrical Melee.mxd 4.8 kB · 1 download Dominator - Mind Control - Radioactive Assault.mxd 5.02 kB · 0 downloads Dominator - Illusion Control - Sonic Assault.mxd 5.05 kB · 0 downloads Brute - Fiery Melee - Fiery Aura.mxd 4.72 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much. I'll leave you alone until January now. Take care

21 hours ago, KingCeddd03 said:

Can you make a Kinetic Melee & invulnerability brute and tanker build

and can you make a beam rifle and time manipulation corruptor  

Maybe read.....READ....READ...-sighs-

While I do like doing builds, most time, a certain group of you don't bother looking and keep shotgunning requests at me, like I'm your personal pocket builder, that I'm not paid to do.  I mostly do them to relax and keep the brain quiet, I have said I'll look at requests and most likely do them. But folks also don't make any effort most time to look at previous pages. Obviously Page 1, are probably to old to current game builds, but at least 10 pages back from the last or more can be and probably are still current.

I'm on a break from the game & community, cuz I need to step away from consistent shit tells I get from folks, who apparently have nothing better to do in their life then shit on me in game, my ignore list is already full as is. (I'm not saying you specifically are one those, so don't take it that I am implying you)

So no, I'm not going do those builds, since you tend to shotgun several builds at me over & over again.  When I'm back from break(if I decide to). I'll then look at builds again.

Edited by JJDrakken

On 11/6/2022 at 11:37 PM, KingCeddd03 said:

Can you make a Kinetic Melee & invulnerability brute and tanker build

and can you make a beam rifle and time manipulation corruptor  

Well my OCD ate at my brain enough for me to do this. As for Brute, just reverse the Tank.

Corruptor - Beam Rifle - Time Manipulation.mxdTanker - Invulnerability - Kinetic Melee.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Poison.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Sonic Resonance.mxd

But this is the last till I decide post again.  I'm "Officially" on vacation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

I thank you 

• 2 weeks later
On 11/17/2022 at 5:42 PM, JJDrakken said:

No requests, just wishing you a well deserved break and a happy new year! I agree people need to comb through the thread before making requests, it is as simple as using CTRL + F, and going through each page! I do have a question on what you think of the new(er), changes to homecoming how (most) ATs can select from the first 2 of their secondaries now, and with how powers unlock earlier, I am sure it opens up a lot more possibilities and flexibility in your builds.

Thanks for all your contributions, look forward to hearing back next year!

• 3 weeks later