JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

I am working on a EM/Shield Brute right now. I love the concept, I love the powers, but when it comes to final build I just can't wrap my head around it. Considering Manuevers over Weave for the additional team defense, but not sure. Any advice @JJDrakken?

And I should probably specify, but I don't plan on dumping a ton of influence into this character. 

Edited by jprewitt73

On 1/26/2023 at 12:10 PM, jprewitt73 said:

I am working on a EM/Shield Brute right now. I love the concept, I love the powers, but when it comes to final build I just can't wrap my head around it. Considering Manuevers over Weave for the additional team defense, but not sure. Any advice @JJDrakken?

And I should probably specify, but I don't plan on dumping a ton of influence into this character. 

EM as in Energy Melee or Electric Melee if it's Electric, future should be ELM.

Hi build God,

Looking for a brute/scrapper that would handle 801 maps. You have probably done the build previously but since you are king of builds I'd like if you could recommend a build that you have previously done or would you use to fair well in these chaotic maps.

Also do you do builds specifically for pvp?? 

Thank you.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:04 PM, Weeney Man said:

Hi build God,

Looking for a brute/scrapper that would handle 801 maps. You have probably done the build previously but since you are king of builds I'd like if you could recommend a build that you have previously done or would you use to fair well in these chaotic maps.

Also do you do builds specifically for pvp?? 

Thank you.

Don't care about PvP.  It nearly killed game when it came out, till power separation was implemented.  I have 0 idea what 801 is.

11 hours ago, Krimson said:

No it's not farming. It's like a series of missions that get progressively harder that is designed to be a meat grinder. No one runs those things for XP and INF.

Hmmmm....Maybe I'll dust off some old toons, look at one these out of curiosities.

20 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Hmmmm....Maybe I'll dust off some old toons, look at one these out of curiosities.

Not for the feint hearted. These will really test your builds. I believe there are 15 levels of difficulty. It's really a team effort. Requiring fully slotted with full T4 incs toons. Just search 801 in AE for the list. Angel Hornet usually runs them nightly.  

15 hours ago, plzhackthisacct said:

Looking for a build for a Water Blast / Temporal Manipulation Blaster (Blapper style prefered) if you have the time to spare for one. Thanks in advance.

18 hours ago, danigerian said:

hello looking thru list i cant seem to find sentinel. water blast/willpower can you point me in right direction pls 

Stalker - Dark Melee - Energy Aura.mxdSentinel - Water Blast - Willpower.mxdDominator - Ice Control - Sonic Assault.mxdDominator - Fire Control - Sonic Assault.mxdCorruptor - Water Blast - Dark Miasma.mxdController - Illusion Control - Kinetics.mxdController - Ice Control - Poison.mxdController - Gravity Control - Kinetics.mxdBrute - Stone Melee - Bio Armor.mxdBrute - Fiery Melee - Energy Aura.mxdBlaster - Water Blast - Temporal Manipulation.mxdBlaster - Radiation Blast - Devices.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken