JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

So I've checked, and can't find one, but anything for a Symphonic/Sonic Dominator and an Elec/Fire Sentinel? You're amazing and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing these!

On 5/23/2023 at 12:23 AM, Circ said:

So I've checked, and can't find one, but anything for a Symphonic/Sonic Dominator and an Elec/Fire Sentinel? You're amazing and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing these!

Symph/Sonic Dom: Page 27

Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Fiery Aura).mbd

Not sure how that got swapped, but Fire Cages should be at 35 and your aim at 32.

Edited by JJDrakken

• 2 weeks later
50 minutes ago, jeremyy said:

Hi JJ I was playing in your team earlier as FrozeBones and we talked about Mastermind Merc builds. Could I request Mercs/Thermal and Mercs/Traps please?

Be sure to have the Latest Mid's Reborn or this Build will not load right for you do to all MM Changes of late.

Mastermind (Mercenaries - Dark Miasma).mbdMastermind (Mercenaries - Trick Arrow).mbdMastermind (Mercenaries - Thermal Radiation).mbd

Mastermind (Mercenaries - Traps).mbd

@jeremyy Added Traps

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I am looking for an elec/elec and/or em/shield scrapper build with fly and hasten.  I would prefer elec/elec over em/shield, but will take either (or both)! Do you have one, or would you be able to make one for me?  This toon will be an all purpose toon.  Thanks so much!  Cost on the build is no obstacle so make it as expensive as you need.

Edited by Kayeun

17 hours ago, Kayeun said:

Hello, I am looking for an elec/elec and/or em/shield scrapper build with fly and hasten.  I would prefer elec/elec over em/shield, but will take either (or both)! Do you have one, or would you be able to make one for me?  This toon will be an all purpose toon.  Thanks so much!  Cost on the build is no obstacle so make it as expensive as you need.

Just be aware Scrappers cap at 75% Resistances.

Scrapper (Electrical Melee - Electric Armor).mbd