Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

On 4/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, alipuk said:

OK loads of love for the US servers, but what about us in the EU?

So who played on Defiant?

I was Ace of Diamonds, her 3 sisters, Spades, Hearts, and Clubs. They had a cousin, Ace of Base. As a lot of players I suffered with altitis including Hamieliel and Matris Dilago. I was also the leaderof the Femme Fatales SG

So who were you?

Always had love for the Femmes

On 4/24/2019 at 11:14 PM, Callista said:

Hi, Callista here, was with the Echelon back in the day.

Calli of course I remember you.

On 4/24/2019 at 11:51 PM, Pendragon said:

Hey mate, yep was DJ'ing for Evolution Radio, Titan Radio and CCR for awhile along with my wife Dragonfairy, usually dancing under atlas or in Pocket D, having my face smacked on fight night!

Good times

On 4/26/2019 at 4:56 PM, Spawnus said:

Hello Defiant.

Spawn how long has it been?

On 4/27/2019 at 2:24 PM, Empath said:

Hey all, nice to see some familiar names 🙂

My main was (obviously) Empath, also Ms. Freedom and Ice Krystal among others

Mostly a member of Paragon Defenders (and a couple of alts in the Femmes)

I'm Empath Prime on Torchbearer at the moment if anyone wants to team up sometime!

Oh yes. I remember you.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:07 AM, NightHaunter said:

I was with the Usual Suspects for most of my time on Defiant.

NightHaunter - Blaster - AR/Elec

Hypersonics - Defender - Dark/Sonic

NightBrawl - Scrapper - MA/SR

On 5/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, Rhiannonn said:

Another Usual Suspects member here, main was a fire/kin cor called Rhiannonn villain side, an empath hero side when empaths were needed called Reanne, think my global was @Rhi. I was also a member of Murders Unlimited (villain side) and The Echelon. I can recall lots of names here.

Very Fond memories of teaming with you, along with Doctor Shade and Afro something or other I think his name was? Used to be a fire tank with a giant afro.

On 5/12/2019 at 4:35 PM, Malachi said:

My name was Malachii, a founder of the SG called The Contingency. (And EU first blaster to 50 on beta and live at the cost of many, stupid, sleepless nights)

Used to muck around alongside the likes of Dark Steel, Mantis, Angel, Sexy Lady, Target and Tainted Greek to name but a very few number of the masses of people I played with.

I even recorded a song with my old band based on the SG and the CoH universe. https://open.spotify.com/track/6dFkXiUCmQotcOagGh6Hx6?si=tn3U7olcTjSLWv2_GQFdQA

Blaster, rifle and gadgets. Bleep bleep, pew pew!

I'm on Everlasting now.

Never did get to meet in game. I was able to enjoy your legacy though

On 5/12/2019 at 6:17 PM, Scan said:

Hey fellow Defiant players

Was originally Scandle emp/energy defender. (But more commonly referred to as Mrs Mass)

Was also a member of The Contingency/Last Stand.

Nice to see some familiar names on here  🙂

May or may not remember me Scan

On 5/14/2019 at 1:45 AM, BindW said:

Well, this is weird. Happy 36th birthday to me, and I appear to have lost several thousand from my post count. Seeing "newbie" next to Coin's name was worth registering though! Client downloading, who knows if I'll have time to log in. Not sure where to log in actually, I hear several on Torchbearer. Incredible to see such old names, Empath my old chum, Coin, Malachii might even be older than me if I wasn't farting around on the US servers ;). Great to see the old coalitions representing, FF, Echelon, Paragon Defenders, so many good times and people.

I don't know what's next, but it's nice to see your name, RL is very busy, and I'm not good at moderation.

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know. There are alts, but who cares.

Order of The Cruciform Swords founder, yo, but it was a team effort always.

If anyone hears from DreamWeaver or Flash G, hollerrrrrr. I have a bunch of the SG on FB, but lost touch with these guys in a rather permanent way due to RL I think.

Plight

And Plight. Stange we kept in touch outside CoH on social media but see you here. I think I am very late to the party.

On 5/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, DarkSynopsis said:

@Gun-Nut here, with my silly Elec/Elec Blaster named the same >.> ahhh younger me did not think that through and just for old times sake I remade and kept the mistake going, Elec/Elec Blaster FTW!

Though by the time CoV came out I was mainly a Brute Player and well my Stalker Energen, was part of the Galactica Senshi SG blue side, I believe that was the spelling? and for the life of me can't recall the name of the VG.

Global is @DarkSynopsis these days, playing on Everlasting atm.

Now that's a name I remember! recall some Elec v Elec Blaster fights in the Arena! can't recall if I ever did any good though 😛

On 6/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, FenrisWolf44 said:

Hi all.

My main and the character most would remember me as was Aerie. Little fairy empathy healer. If you were playing on Defiant between 2005 and 2010, chances are I healed you at least once. 🙂 Was known as the Angel of the Hollows as I would regularly go there once she had 'retired' to heal and rez players.

My supergroup was the Paragon Hero Elite. Wonder where all my old teammates and friends have got to. Mercury Angel, Blue Dragon, Azazel, Quantrail, Generalissimo, Esuna, Elskidor, Lily, Flush..to name a few. And my other friends I remember, Faulty, Mina, Tainted Greek...so many. Wherever you are, I hope your well.

I can confirm this is a fact. 

On 9/7/2019 at 1:14 PM, Lost Ninja said:

Always late to things...

Lost Ninja reporting in. So many names I recognise, so many fond memories.

I have seen one or two of them in other games, through steam, etc.

Hope to see at least some of you in Homecoming. 🙂

Well hello all. Names I remember from more than 15 years ago. Defiant player all the way here

Used to play Lodestar a Martial Arts/Regen Scrapper from I4 to I think 2006 or something. Also had Jack Kerrigan who was my EMp/Psi defender. Was a while In The Contingency, also had some time in Forgotten Warriors, Paragon Defenders and Order of the Cruciform Swords. All during a time when a lot of friends were leaving when I shortly followed. Had fun times but was time to move on.

I only found out about this place the other week from a friend I ran a guild with for a game called The Secret World. She had been playing a while and not told me sooner. Neither did you Plight, and we still have contact.

I can be found on @Lodestar1977 I only have low level characters and just playing for fun if you are still around after all these months.

Edited by Lodestar_1977
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Caereen said:

Hey Ace!

Another Femme back in the fold!

Caereen L50 rad/rad defender

Aurayan L50 warshade

Cat Ana L50 katana/regen scrapper

Plus about 30 other alts of all shapes and sizes!

Caereen! Welcome back! 🙂

11 hours ago, Coin said:

Caereen! Welcome back! 🙂

Thanks mate! Long time! Are you still playing? I’ve just hit the heady heights of L20 with my new Warshade Aurianna 🙂 I have my old global handle of @Caereen!

10 hours ago, Caereen said:

Thanks mate! Long time! Are you still playing? I’ve just hit the heady heights of L20 with my new Warshade Aurianna 🙂 I have my old global handle of @Caereen!

Yeah, been here since the reboot 😉 

Which server you on?

• 4 weeks later

Oh .... my ...... goodness..... I forgot so much..

Psy- here (always confused with the legend that was Psygon) 

Original Sheepies member from EU Beta, ICONite and brief ish Femme Fatales member, friend of Goonies clan & protector of Mazos and general costume wearer.

Alt mad - Psy-Surfer, Psy-Kick, Psy-Chic, Psy-Chosis and many many others

Only found out these wonderful people did this yesterday ... 

Edited by Psy-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Psy- said:

Original Sheepies member from EU Beta, ICONite and brief ish Femme Fatales member, friend of Goonies clan & protector of Mazos and general costume wearer.

PSY-!!!! OMG!!!!

*hugs Psy- madly*

I was just talking about you with Maz the other day 😄

Remember this? 😄

mightyandpsy.thumb.jpg.9195549d5cc7585381d43c07ef3db9ca.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

I'm a bit late to the party...but then it was the same first time round!

So many familiar names!

Hey Bearus, Hey DarkSynopsis. Where's the rest of the Senshi? Creation, Soo, BlueBeauty, Ills?

This is oldskool cool...catch you in the city 🙂

• Like 1

Memory is fuzzy on who was who (as usual RL got in the way) but Scarlock (blue) and his evil twin Scarlok (red, before you could cross) saying hello. On Reunion these days.

Dark/Dark scrapper and Dark/Dark brute. Used to amuse myself by trying to get an opposing side to chase me in PvP,  run to my prepared hidey hole and do a rapid alt and run out of there and watch them be baffled when I wasn't targetable.

It didn't work that often tbh.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

• 2 weeks later
On 5/5/2020 at 12:57 PM, Psy- said:

Hey hey Psy-!

Welcome back 🙂

• Like 1

Yay Sparrow 🙂 hope to see you in game soon hun 🙂

I have started my alt itis already so have a few Psy-s running around blue side and some Psi-s in red .. getting into the mid 20s for mains now, seems a lot easier than it used to be. Maybe I just haven't got the tough stuff and the mid 30s grind going yet 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Just discovered this existed

I was in the Femme Fatales, Echelon.

Suffered greatly from altitis...

Phobos - Peacebringer

Bella-donna - Dominator

Doctor Mangler - Blaster

Doc.M - Corruptor

Volga - Brute

To name a few

Few names I recognise on this list... Coin, Caereen to name to

2 hours ago, DocM said:

Just discovered this existed

I was in the Femme Fatales, Echelon.

Suffered greatly from altitis...

Phobos - Peacebringer

Bella-donna - Dominator

Doctor Mangler - Blaster

Doc.M - Corruptor

Volga - Brute

To name a few

Few names I recognise on this list... Coin, Caereen to name to

Aha! How you doing mate? Have you installed yet? Feel free to drop me a global chat 🙂

@Caereen, obvs 😉

Hi All - Some good names and SGs on this thread I recognise 15 years later - especially Echelon. I used to play an Energy/Energy blaster under the name Lui. Perhaps slightly nutty as a teenager! 

Does anyone remember some of these names? 

Tainted Greek

Xanthus

Claire Voyant (Possible the largest bane of my life in Sirens Call - An incredible Spines/SR PvP scrapper)