alipuk

Defiant Roll Call

42 minutes ago, MoonSheep said:

Hi All - Some good names and SGs on this thread I recognise 15 years later - especially Echelon. I used to play an Energy/Energy blaster under the name Lui. Perhaps slightly nutty as a teenager! 

Does anyone remember some of these names? 

Tainted Greek

Xanthus

Claire Voyant (Possible the largest bane of my life in Sirens Call - An incredible Spines/SR PvP scrapper)

Eheh i Remember Lui very well, do you Remember ITALIAN FURIES Sg? Clairevoyance was a scary mines teleporter too. Ar/Dev blaster. 

2 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

Hi All - Some good names and SGs on this thread I recognise 15 years later - especially Echelon. I used to play an Energy/Energy blaster under the name Lui. Perhaps slightly nutty as a teenager! 

Tainted Greek

Xanthus

Claire Voyant (Possible the largest bane of my life in Sirens Call - An incredible Spines/SR PvP scrapper)

OMG!

5 hours ago, reib said:

Eheh i Remember Lui very well, do you Remember ITALIAN FURIES Sg? Clairevoyance was a scary mines teleporter too. Ar/Dev blaster. 

Haha.. for not the best reasons I expect. My apologies to all, is 1.5 decades enough time for forgiveness?

Yes I remember the ITALIAN FURIES SG, Order of The Cruciform Swords and ULTRAVIOLET, - I remember being on one of their teams that set an STF record (back when having a cold and sonic def was a must have to have a chance of making it through)

Also a shoutout to Battle Cow if he's still around

35 minutes ago, MoonSheep said:

Haha.. for not the best reasons I expect. My apologies to all, is 1.5 decades enough time for forgiveness?

Yes I remember the ITALIAN FURIES SG, Order of The Cruciform Swords and ULTRAVIOLET, - I remember being on one of their teams that set an STF record (back when having a cold and sonic def was a must have to have a chance of making it through)

Also a shoutout to Battle Cow if he's still around

I seem to recall some... incidents... during hami raids from someone with a very similar sounding name back on live.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

Tainted Greek

Xanthus

Dear gods, it's Lui!! 😄

Yeah, I remember the name well, for......a fair few reasons! 😄 Long time passed though so it's all good 🙂 

And yeah, I remember Xanthus and who the hell could forget the legend that was Tainted Greek 😄 

Posted (edited)

Star Gazer here, one of the Liberty Legion crew. We are rocking online most Sunday's from 12:00 to 15:00 on the Excelsior server.

The characters I can remember of mine were..

Heroes...

Star Gazer (Elec/Elec Blaster)

Dark Plains (Umbral/Umbral Warshade)

Villains...

Existence (Fire/Fire Dominator)

Shroud of Darkness (Ninja/Dark Mastermind)

I also used to dance under the Atlas statue over on both Defiant and Union servers as DJ JD.

Edited by Star_Gazer

Sup all!

Nice to see some names and SGs I find familiar. Defiant was my home and thats where i had some of the best gaming years in my life!

I was mainly a player in the Supernation and Evilernation led by Steve.

But i also had alts in The Goonies, The Karma Police, Femme Fatales, The Echelon, The Insane Asylum......I know I'm forgetting some.....like an SG with nothing but cat people! I was in that too (Eartha Kitt)

Loved all the people of that time. I did everything in the game so you may have done quests with me or PVPed with me or just hung out in Pocket D or under the Atlas statue or maybe just a powerleveling session lmao.

When i think of that time it doesnt feel like a game. It felt like a past life of really being a powered up superhero or villain. great times. truly great. 

4 hours ago, Emerald_Ghost said:

Sup all!

Nice to see some names and SGs I find familiar. Defiant was my home and thats where i had some of the best gaming years in my life!

I was mainly a player in the Supernation and Evilernation led by Steve.

But i also had alts in The Goonies, The Karma Police, Femme Fatales, The Echelon, The Insane Asylum......I know I'm forgetting some.....like an SG with nothing but cat people! I was in that too (Eartha Kitt)

Loved all the people of that time. I did everything in the game so you may have done quests with me or PVPed with me or just hung out in Pocket D or under the Atlas statue or maybe just a powerleveling session lmao.

When i think of that time it doesnt feel like a game. It felt like a past life of really being a powered up superhero or villain. great times. truly great. 

Hi from another ex-member of Supernation.

Ex Defiant and proud Norfolk OldBor