Excelsior Player here!

CherokeeMan2000

Its been pretty quiet here for a while, but I thought I'd at least take the first step and say something and see if the ball will still roll! I really like the RP a Day Idea, and the "Zone Immersion" almost bring an entire area to life, I love that idea and would love to see it come back, if it ever left of course.

I know most of the RP is on Everlasting, but I wanted to introduce myself and, maybe if there are others on Excelsior who are looking for RP, then we can center some type of OOC discussion around here, I'd love to see more RP on Excelsior even if its very niche. You can call me CM, but in game my character on EX is Manamagus.... here me out lol.

Manamagus isn't your average superhero..... really not one at all, he is a Dwarf who unearthed at an odd time, and is now living (and fighting along side) super-powered-surface-dwellers.

(I will be making a character on Everlasting 😉)

**Let me know what kinda of RP you enjoy most?** , and if you'd like to meet up in game, just add me, im usually on through out the day, and evening (west coast). **What's your characters backstory!?**

Edited by CherokeeMan2000
  • Thanks 1