Most spectacular in-game view?

Techwright

Spectacular..

A Triple Spawn

screenshot_210124-16-33-08.jpg.ed783e0147d9e4a4300cfd185169cd3e.jpg

Shark Attack

screenshot_200219-22-49-20.thumb.jpg.f3eae4321d14f98db12a326e40bdbc86.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Best Costume Ever = No Costume

AprilFools2021.JPG.53631577d70cbf607d5451bacff6d9ec.JPG

Time Flies

screenshot_200307-08-00-09.thumb.jpg.80d3411690ae8350d0bf1bfa80580d0d.jpg

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• Game Master
On 1/26/2022 at 11:25 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

Looking over Night Ward from Mother Mayhem's psych ward is another favorite of mine.

Mother loves you and wants you to be happy. Now get away from that window before she has to speak sadly to you

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GM Crumpet said:

Mother loves you and wants you to be happy. Now get away from that window before she has to speak sadly to you

She can speak to me however she wants, mm-hmm.

• Haha 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

• 2 weeks later
On 1/26/2022 at 9:27 PM, Techwright said:

It may be a common location or it may not be generally known.  It may be an instance, or possible affected by the time of day or night.   It may be anything from a scenic landscape to a dramatic statue.  What do you consider to be the most spectacular view anywhere in the game? 

Location info and screenshot are preferable.  If your resolution is low, that's fine.  You might ask viewers of the thread who have better graphics to take a screenshot.

Click a power and drag your camera angle to an extreme angle.  It was something I was shown by a friend.  And I thought that was so cool.  Like Russel Mullachy or something.

As for any given scene.  I still think the Atlas Statue takes some beating.

Azrael.

7 hours ago, FriezaReturns00001 said:

Ooo that 2nd one reminds me of the scene where Jensen finding out that the news monopoly Eliza is a super computer/AI in Deus Ex Human Revolution. An glowing room with a few passages all digital.

The second one is what folks refer to as the "matrix room", which was hidden in PI. Not hidden deliberately, just one of those spaces that was left in or overlooked. It was discovered and instructions how to find it/get inside were posted on the old forum. Don't know if they are still around...

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, momentarygrace said:

The second one is what folks refer to as the "matrix room", which was hidden in PI. Not hidden deliberately, just one of those spaces that was left in or overlooked. It was discovered and instructions how to find it/get inside were posted on the old forum. Don't know if they are still around...

I'd not heard of it until now, but a quick googling revealed that @Hyperstrike has a video from around the 2012 shutdown showing the pathing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

I'd not heard of it until now, but a quick googling revealed that @Hyperstrike has a video from around the 2012 shutdown showing the pathing. 

Yep.  However, this geometry hole was patched years ago.

But the Matrix room is now available through the Arena in PI.

• Thumbs Up 2

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!