Indestructible Defender?

RubberSoul

Time is prolly the right choice, but I think a well build elec/elec/Dark would be pretty sturdy and easy to run. Energy Manipulator stun procs loaded liberally, load up oppressive gloom and now everything up to boss level is stunned around you while you sap their endurance. Insulating Circuit up every 8 seconds or so leaving you with lots of HP pool to last through the initial sapping stages.

Then again TA/Dark is pretty solid also.... Defenders are OP. 🙂

I happen to think Traps is the most slept on Defender set. Force Field Generator is a plain fantastic power. FFG with 2 Defense IOs and +6% from globals gives you a starting base of 25% Defense to every position and mezz protection against Hold, Stun and Immobilize. 

In theory Traps lacks healing, but Defenders get a heal proc as an ATO bonus.

Virtually any secondary would work, but Water stands out to me as strong. I wouldn't bother with Dark Blast, just because you'll likely not need the -ToHit that much with so much Defense. 

elec/*/power is getting a second look by me. the end drains are nice, but with the stun proc in Galvanic Sent. and total focus you are stunning a lot. Also Energizing circuit spam on top of force of nature when adding in faraday cage would be closing in on perma resistance with not much of an end crash due to energizing circuit giving you 60ish end when you crash.

Hmmm, does pbu do anything for amp up?

I have a hover blast cold/ice. Snowstorm, softcapped to range and aoe, combined with capped sl resist and a huge to hit debuff on blizzard, clarion for mez. It doesn’t really fear anything except multiple avs, double aggrod mobs and malaise/other psi dmg avs.

• Thumbs Up 1