Power Build Up and Power Boost Is Bugged

MasterHawks

9 hours ago, MasterHawks said:

It did work on live end of discussion. I am not a noob bro. I was the top player accross all servers and been playing since beta before hami IOs. I unoffically tested plenty of things for the NCsoft Devs and GMs so dont treat me like I have no idea what im talking about. Back before Ice Shield and Glacial Shield and Speed Boost hit multible allies on a single cast. IS and GS gave a increased defense buff after using power boost. This may have been a bug that I thought wasnt one so I didnt report it and might of been fixed after that. but all of you attacking me and being negative is completely uncalled for. It's COH and its back and we should be supportive but I guess it makes you all feel better to talk down to someone with Autism and call him dumb and that his thinking and or memory is wrong.

If the reason why power boost no longer works on or intended to work on cold defensive powers is because the resistance in the powers. Just remove the resistances in the powers. Cant say the first thought that came into my mind when I picked up Glacial Shield and Ice shield was. I cant wait to give others 25% Cold Resist and 10% Fire Resist. Or defection Shield giving 40% Toxic. Arctic Fog however gives a 20% base to fire/cold/energy which is worth slotting with Resistance cause your not slotting resistance in two powers that give minor resistances.

download.jpeg.336aeb9dc6fe9d8a289850db7c43d4cb.jpeg

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png