Mothership Restoration

TalonGrayson

I've decided to fix up the Rikti Mothership to be 3D printed (captured from the game using HeroOgler), and assuming I stick to the project, I'll use this thread to post updates.

However, this post is really here because I had never seen (at least, that I recall) the underside of the ship, and it's kind of cool to see, since it's usually just buried.

Did we know that the mothership looked like this under all that dirt?

RMS_Underside.thumb.jpg.e8800dfa073e0aa0fb219f9e77ab4ed7.jpg

Edited by TalonGrayson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, TalonGrayson said:

I've decided to fix up the Rikti Mothership to be 3D printed (captured from the game using HeroOgler), and assuming I stick to the project, I'll use this thread to post updates.

However, this post is really here because I had never seen (at least, that I recall) the underside of the ship, and it's kind of cool to see, since it's usually just buried.

Did we know that the mothership looked like this under all that dirt?

RMS_Underside.thumb.jpg.e8800dfa073e0aa0fb219f9e77ab4ed7.jpg

Yes we do - please look in my signature to see a Tour of Pocket D, where I explore the two ships outside in great detail. 

If you're on a mobile device, here's the link to the video:

• Thumbs Up 4

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Plus we saw them a lot in the final days of beta. It was very much a Childhood’s End/Independence Day sort of thing to see these massive ships ominously hovering over the zones. Or maybe it was one ship from different angles. Either way, it was super cool.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1