Architect Entertainment Menu Errors/Hologram Contact bug

Panthonca7034

I'd like to point an Architect Entertainment bug that I've noticed popping up around the time Page 3 of issue 27 went live, and I will reference from a ticket which I've recently placed and was directed to post here:

From Ticket "After attempting to test story arcs for bugs and correction, I've noticed that while testing the mission, the Architect Options menu disappears and the mission switches to published mode even though it's on test mode and some ambushes are no longer triggering and certain mode toggles no longer switch from off to on (example: Invincible Mode)"

Another particular detail I noticed is that the Architect Contact toggles back to the holographic contact from the custom NPC contact after a while or after clicking on more missions.

At first I thought this bug was tied to one arc, but it seems its affecting ALL of AE, so I took the initiative and report this bug.

Invincible mode_On_or_Off_Which_Is_it.JPG

NPC_Contact_Missing_or_toggled_off.JPGMissing_AE_Options_Menu_in_Test_Mode.JPG.40f36d42c65372fcbdad7aac84e6dc09.JPG

Missing_AE_Options_Menu_in_Test_Mode.JPG

Edited by Panthonca7034
Needed to add missing AE Options menu snapshot