Patch Notes for June 5th, 2019

OK, DFB XP with the boost is better, but still not right. Prior to the reduction one run with no XP boosts would get you from 2 to 7. With a 100% XP boost from 2 to 10. Now with 100% XP boost it's 2 to 8. Better than no buff, better than when it was broken, but still not what it was before the post level 10 reduction. Something is still amiss.

• City Council

EVERYTHING FROM THE SNIPER BETA IS LIVE! WE DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOUR FEEDBACK AT ALL!

Matt Miller, is that you? What have you done with Leandro?

Leo is a troll sometimes.

question

you guys are creating graphics and content and adding it to the game?

this game will continue to have new content?

Yes.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

I am hoping you'll add the 4 remainding Incarnate powers onto City of heroes Homecoming cause I really wanted to get those incarnate powers for a long time?

My 2nd question is anything about the so called The Battlion the old Devs discussed about on their last livestream?

OK, DFB XP with the boost is better, but still not right. Prior to the reduction one run with no XP boosts would get you from 2 to 7. With a 100% XP boost from 2 to 10. Now with 100% XP boost it's 2 to 8. Better than no buff, better than when it was broken, but still not what it was before the post level 10 reduction. Something is still amiss.

I agree...I am still getting pretty much the same XP as before (after the nerf).  I ran it 4 times on a new toon and got to 16...that is an average of 4 levels per run with double XP...not sure if this was meant to be the out come...but I too went to 8 the first run...then gained an additional 8 over the next 3.  This does not seem to line up with the previously posted XP graph.