MSR is stupid, and possibly one of the dumbest designs in MMORPG history

Snarky

3 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

If your current laptop has integrated graphics, that would explain it.  Any device (laptop or desktop), with *any* dedicated graphics card will run this game at near ultra settings....  When remote, I run it on a 2 y.o. Dell/Alienware G3/3500 laptop, that I paid less than $1000 for (brand new), and its cheapo Nividia GTX 1650 Ti doesn't even blink at extremely high resolutions.

Also uses Intel which from what I know CoH doesn't like. I just can't fathom dropping the kind of coin I would likely use on a new desktop right now. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

5 hours ago, Techwright said:

I've long said they need to do something to help badgers get Sally.  Something like...I dunno, maybe doubling her hit points.

I'd rather they give her a body to see as she dives after bopping her nose.  

Also, I'd like to see some dead headless firbolg laying on the shore. Doesn't Sally like spicy pumpkins as a dessert after dining on fish? 😉  

• Like 1

As someone who's been doing Rush the Rikti for 12-13 years, and leading for about 10...

I'm just gonna disagree.

Now YES, it's gotten EASIER since 2012 or so.  But I've done single-team raids.

And some of the issues with the raid have always been engine-related.

With SCORE, it was found that some updates would unwind stability changes in the raid, leading to mapservs and client crashing.
There were also problems with the League interface and with buff sending causing more client traffic than the client could handle.  Hence the suggestions to turn off buff sharing for yourself, your team and your pets.
Also, several mapserver optimizations since the inception of HC have MASSIVELY stabilized the raid, with occasional burps and poots.

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

15 hours ago, gamingglen said:

I'd rather they give her a body to see as she dives after bopping her nose.

She does have a body... Sort of. It's an elongated oval at the base of her neck. I happened to encounter her aground on the shore of the northern island east of War Witch, and got to see her whole body as she rolled over and dove into the ground. No limbs or tail, though.

5 hours ago, srmalloy said:

She does have a body... Sort of. It's an elongated oval at the base of her neck. I happened to encounter her aground on the shore of the northern island east of War Witch, and got to see her whole body as she rolled over and dove into the ground. No limbs or tail, though.

What!?  Somebody chopped her fins and tail off?  You monsters!!! 🙈