Lich defense debuff power?

Ridiculous Girl

Hello!

I was doing a respec of my lvl 32 Necro/dark MM, Emo Dad, and i found that i could slot in an Achilles Heel -res enhancement into my lich. It says that it takes accurate def debuff and def debuff sets, but when i slotted in an Achilles Heel -res, i began to doubt because i never remembered seeing defense debuff listed as an effect for lich. So I asked around on help, but no-one knew, only that Grave Knights can take the same and have a defense debuff in their melee atacks. So, i bought an handy dandy power analyser and tried it out. I had my Lich with his achilles heel -res stand near lvl 1 mobs. At first i thought it might have an aura, but no effect on the mobs. Then i tried letting it attack even leveled mobs and i saw no -def effects on them, nor did the achilles heel proc and have any effect.

Am i missing something here? i looked in the forums but i did not see anything, though i did not dig too deeply. Is there a defense debuff on Lich, and from what power does it come from?

thank you! 🙂

• Thanks 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

According to HCWiki, none of Lich's powers have a -Def component.  As such, it shouldn't be able to slot for it, but I guess it does as an oversight.  Since none of the powers do -Def, Achilles' Heel won't proc at all, so use an unslotter and get it out of there for something more useful.

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.