Praetoria transit and valentine delivery

srmalloy

One of the Valentine tips you can get is "from yourself", and you have your choice of delivering it to Mother or... delivering it to Mother. In either case, you're directed to "board transit" to deliver the valentine to Mother Mayhem. However, the valentine is undeliverable in Praetoria, because unlike the trams in Paragon City or the ferries in the Rogue Isles, you don't get the option to go to an instanced mission map from the Praetoria transit menu.

• Thumbs Up 1

i would love to see the spring event get some love and stop getting me undeliverable Valentines.  Either contact should be attainable, or I am not understanding.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

well as bluesider sometimes the alternative is on redside.. dont know if thats cause im vigilante and can actually go there or if i would even get it as pure hero with 1 destination unreachable.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

3 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

well as bluesider sometimes the alternative is on redside.. dont know if thats cause im vigilante and can actually go there or if i would even get it as pure hero with 1 destination unreachable.

You can always visit Null and change your alignment, deliver, then change back. Plus you can get a badge for changing your alignment.

47 minutes ago, Chuckers said:

You can always visit Null and change your alignment, deliver, then change back. Plus you can get a badge for changing your alignment.

that is not the point, null was a HC change and basically a cheat/bypass, the Mission system for those tips was before that from live.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

16 hours ago, starro said:

i would love to see the spring event get some love and stop getting me undeliverable Valentines.  Either contact should be attainable, or I am not understanding.

5 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

From Chuckers:  You can always visit Null and change your alignment, deliver, then change back. Plus you can get a badge for changing your alignment.

that is not the point, null was a HC change and basically a cheat/bypass, the Mission system for those tips was before that from live.

Alignment plays into this.  If you are a Hero or Villain, you may encounter "undeliverables" because you cannot access the zone they need to be delivered in.  As a Vigilante/Rogue, you have access to all zones so you will not encounter this.  This is how it was in live too - You either had to drop the "undeliverables" or switch alignment to deliver them (by doing alignment tips missions or now, Null the Gull).

Edited by Frozen Burn
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2022 at 9:03 AM, Frozen Burn said:

Alignment plays into this.  If you are a Hero or Villain, you may encounter "undeliverables" because you cannot access the zone they need to be delivered in.  As a Vigilante/Rogue, you have access to all zones so you will not encounter this.  This is how it was in live too - You either had to drop the "undeliverables" or switch alignment to deliver them (by doing alignment tips missions or now, Null the Gull).

Vigilante and Rogue cannot access all of them since there are tips sending you to B.O.T.L.E.R. in the Hero-only Fort Trident and Trashcan in the Villain-only Crucible.

Edited by Burk

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

• 3 months later

A bigger bugbear for me as a Praetorian, is not that these tips are undeliverable, they are unopenable, so you can't dismiss them either.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

• 2 weeks later
On 5/28/2022 at 1:03 AM, Krimson said:

Heh. Yeah. You are stuck with the Valentines. My Forever Praetorian has them forever. Even better, I put an Ouro Crystal of Ice and Fire in my base so I could try doing arcs I missed. Heh. All I get are Red Side missions. 

Shakes fist!  Curses!

LOL.  Hope your Forever Praet is doing well, @Krimson

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )