City of Villains Theme

I looked all over and couldnt find a city of villains red coloration for the forum.  If the option exists and someone could point me towards it would be wonderful.  If it doesnt exist then thats why im here suggesting it.

The banner at the top could change to city of villains and have pictures of villain locations.  Well,  i dont know what it could.  My only programming experience is fixing the clock on the microwave after the power goes out.

And praetorian yellow would melt our brains so im only suggesting villain red.  Thanks for reading 😁.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 5 months later
On 3/1/2022 at 8:55 PM, TheZag said:

I looked all over and couldnt find a city of villains red coloration for the forum.  If the option exists and someone could point me towards it would be wonderful.  If it doesnt exist then thats why im here suggesting it.

The banner at the top could change to city of villains and have pictures of villain locations.  Well,  i dont know what it could.  My only programming experience is fixing the clock on the microwave after the power goes out.

And praetorian yellow would melt our brains so im only suggesting villain red.  Thanks for reading 😁.

If there was such an option (don't think there is), it would likely appear at the very bottom in the "Theme" spot.  Currently there are only two: the Homecoming default and a generic look.

image.png.4873aec29b65ab361f3584353e68f513.png

• 2 weeks later

I really like this idea. Can’t see anyone taking their time to make it happen tho.😕

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.