Help with a TW/Bio build

DRoddo

So, the idea behind this build is that the toon is stubborn to the very end. He will absolutely refuse damage taken to him and win through a war of attrition. Damage is not the goal here, rather, I'm trying to push values to maximize survivability as much as humanly possible. Anything I can do to improve the current build? I haven't considered Incarnates yet.

Before anyone asks, my choice for Soul Mastery was for the to hit and accuracy debuffs. Can't take damage if they can't hit ya (taps forhead). 

Stubborn_To_The_End.mxd

Not an expert on either, but will ask:  Considering your protocol, "Why not a tank?"

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

9 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Not an expert on either, but will ask:  Considering your protocol, "Why not a tank?"

Fury just inherently gives a bit more damage and makes things less dreadful when it comes to dps.

If toughness was my goal not only would I choose Tank over Brute, there's several armors I'd choose over Bio.  Bio is a top tier armor, but being the toughest sonuvabitch in the room isn't it's strength.

However, if you're dead set on a /bio brute there's definitely something you can do to up your toughness.  Throw in Defensive Sweep with a single LotG.  Getting to melee softcap with Def sweep up will be a big boost to staying power if that's your main goal.

13 hours ago, DRoddo said:

Fury just inherently gives a bit more damage and makes things less dreadful when it comes to dps.

Guess I misunderstood your original post and thought that "damage was not a goal".  Sounds fun, regardless.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present