Best Lore pet to support your pets?

KaizenSoze

I always go with Longbow Core personally, but if it's support you want, I'd go with either Longbow Radial (for the nice AoE heal), or Knives of Vengeance Radial (for the AoE +dmg and +to-hit buff, along with AoE mez protection if you need it).

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't have a solid answer to your question, but I recommend taking the Core side of Lore pets. Just an extra pet to do damage, help kill targets faster, draw aggro away from your primary pets, is support in it's own way. If you do go with the Radial side, maybe run with Demons. The support Demon pet casts Twilight Grasp and has a PBAoE -30% tohit debuff. But depending on your secondary, another Lore might be more suitable.

10 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

I don't have a solid answer to your question, but I recommend taking the Core side of Lore pets. Just an extra pet to do damage, help kill targets faster, draw aggro away from your primary pets, is support in it's own way. If you do go with the Radial side, maybe run with Demons. The support Demon pet casts Twilight Grasp and has a PBAoE -30% tohit debuff. But depending on your secondary, another Lore might be more suitable.

Yes, that the CoT pets looked enticing. The debuff is nasty and the spirit even heals.

Lore pets benefit from Pet based IOs and such

And awhile back most lore pets got balanced in terms of damage.  sure some pets have -resist procs but it really does boil down to flavor.

And you have a slight advantage as a mastermind to keep your lore pets alive.

123.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

One thing to consider, is the BP support pet (that is immune to damage) has a debuff and damage attack so he still does damage in addition to supporting your pets.

The debuff is basically Freezing Rain on crack, and it just melts things, and the BP Boss pet is a powerhouse.

43 minutes ago, Arbegla said:

One thing to consider, is the BP support pet (that is immune to damage) has a debuff and damage attack so he still does damage in addition to supporting your pets.

The debuff is basically Freezing Rain on crack, and it just melts things, and the BP Boss pet is a powerhouse.

Or, in other words, the Banished Pantheon Lore pets are still brokenly OP and due for another nerf. 😛

For buffs, Knives of Vengeance Radial is my favorite.  The Boss also has a significant debuff that does a ton of damage. 

For farming, I and many others like the BP radial as the untouchable pet is the only one (that I know of) that does any damage at all.  And that damage is great at drawing aggro.

For AV/GMs you want significant -regen and/or -res on top of damage.  Longbow Core does the -regen and decent damage and BP Core is very good -res and DPS.  But I also like the robotic drones, especially for ranged and flying characters as they like to stay at range, do energy damage, and a bit of -regen.  Since they tend to stay at range, they last surprisingly long, especially if you are buffing or healing them.

I've tried the others for theme or just to try them out but I tend to go BP, KoV, and Drones more than any of the others.