Boy did I just goof up

Mr. Apocalypse

Someone grabbed a non-superior ATO at 20 million.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

16 hours ago, jeolman1 said:

I saw a luck charm sold for 7.5 million the other day, I wonder how that one went down.

Someone typed in "luck" for "Luck of the gambler" and didn't actually look at what they were bidding on?

Either that, or assumed this was still the Live version of the market =P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To add to this thread, I sometimes do some flipping, and accidentally posted not one, not two but THREE of my targets at one decimal place less than they were going for - a rare case of "not enough zeroes."  Somehow they were not snatched up by low-ball bids before I caught my error and grabbed them back off the market.

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 3/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, EmperorSteele said:

Someone typed in "luck" for "Luck of the gambler" and didn't actually look at what they were bidding on?

Either that, or assumed this was still the Live version of the market =P

I was actually being facetious. I have done the same before as well, just caught myself before clicking.