Cannot stay logged in - Immediate server disconnect, or already logged in error

TheRealNukeleus

Using Homecoming launcher, get to sign in screen, enter game account, get an error I am already signed in.  Try again, get in and see list of characters, then gives me a disconnect error.  Have to sign in again, get told I am already signed in again, try again, get either character screen or server disconnect error, rinse repeat.

I have verified game account and even changed password, which worked to log on, but get immediately disconnected again

Disabled AV, no change

Verified game files through HC launcher, no effect.  

Tried searching forums but not finding anything initially the same.  

Edited by TheRealNukeleus

Well not having Windows 11 but 2 obvious things.

Did you try without Firewall, since u didnt write which AV you use it can be seperate.

2nd it could be that the Open GL driver missing for your Graphics Card.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Also, Firewall being the issue doesn't make sense here.  I get an error about being already logged in, then I do it second time and get in, but get immediately disconnected on character screen.  This isn't consistent.  I can sometimes get in and see characters, even once in a while get into game for few seconds.  Most of the time, just get the loop of already logged in, then disconnected error on character screen with no details on my heroes.  I wouldn't expect drivers, or av/firewall, as they tend to be on or off 100% of the time, not intermittent.  My ISP wouldn't be the issue as another PC on WIN 10 can run it just fine.  I have a different game account name and password from the forums.  

I suggest you try setting both the launcher and the main exe to run in compatibility mode for windows 10, 8, or 7, and see if that helps.  Perhaps also try running them as the administrator.

Edited by biostem

5 hours ago, TheRealNukeleus said:

Also, Firewall being the issue doesn't make sense here.  I get an error about being already logged in, then I do it second time and get in, but get immediately disconnected on character screen.  This isn't consistent.  I can sometimes get in and see characters, even once in a while get into game for few seconds.  Most of the time, just get the loop of already logged in, then disconnected error on character screen with no details on my heroes.  I wouldn't expect drivers, or av/firewall, as they tend to be on or off 100% of the time, not intermittent.  My ISP wouldn't be the issue as another PC on WIN 10 can run it just fine.  I have a different game account name and password from the forums.  

It makes sense when u know that the Login Server, Data Storage Server (Torchbearer as example) and Mapserver are all seperated. Once u get past the Login Server with a char to a Mapserver and then get Disconnected for whatever reason u get the "already logged in" message cause for the server u didnt log of properly. This is consistent since Live.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server