Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

13 hours ago, Shadeknight said:

I don't disagree that a thread explaining it all could be nice, but that's up to those running this whole thing.

Totally agree here.  Some actual teasers would be nice, without a deadline.  Even a hint that "working on new feature X, about 45% complete" where "X" is literally just the letter "X," to let us know that things are happening.  And communicating "feature X had an attack of life, delayed at least two months" I think would be good communication.  But if the folks in charge don't want the hassle, that's fine too, I can wait it out.

One pet mastermind or Variable pet Mastermind
Alternate animations for power sets mainly in the magical range
Improvements on sheathed weapons. 

Edited by plainguy
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/5/2023 at 1:19 PM, gameboy1234 said:

Totally agree here.  Some actual teasers would be nice, without a deadline.  Even a hint that "working on new feature X, about 45% complete" where "X" is literally just the letter "X," to let us know that things are happening.  And communicating "feature X had an attack of life, delayed at least two months" I think would be good communication.  But if the folks in charge don't want the hassle, that's fine too, I can wait it out.

I think Shade was responding to my comment about a more in-depth thread on these forums regarding how to apply/sign-in for the closed beta testing. 🙂

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• Developer

We're never working on anything. EVER.

Nothing. Not even stuff like this. ESPECIALLY not stuff like this.

acooliconforathing.png.0740b8dbf4d31d0161fb74d909273615.png  1052507530_anothericonthatislesscool.png.88542101bdfb4371e50aff6c50b504be.png

Now that we've cleared that up, thank you for everyone's understanding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

11 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

We're never working on anything. EVER.

Nothing. Not even stuff like this. ESPECIALLY not stuff like this.

acooliconforathing.png.0740b8dbf4d31d0161fb74d909273615.png  1052507530_anothericonthatislesscool.png.88542101bdfb4371e50aff6c50b504be.png

Now that we've cleared that up, thank you for everyone's understanding.

I knew it...you're finally deleting epic ATs and Sentinels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 hours ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Whatever it is, I'm against it.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

4 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

To be not with-it for a sec here, looks like some kind of universal or unified AT thingy.  Perhaps something with the Enhancement system that allows for easier upgrading?

Maybe boosting some of the less favored ATO's?

Or being able to mix and match powersets from different AT's?

See how the Def and Tank icons are touching? WM/Emp Tanker?

Nah, that's crazy...

Since the classic villain and hero AT's are split apart from each other, it might involve PVP? But I don't know why the EATs or Sents would be missing...

Maybe the alignment system?

The ability to sort characters in the selection screen by alignment and/or AT?

That image is like a Rorschach test with how many different ways there are to interpret it. It's gonna be funny seeing how far off most of our guesses were...

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

49 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

You heard it here first, kids. Captain Planet and Evil Captain Planet are coming to City of Heroes!

HHHHEEEEEAAAARRRRTTTTTT!!!

Going to the costume creator, brb!

Spoiler

I'm kidding!

Seriously though, that took me to long to get the  joke.

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2023 at 6:47 PM, Cobalt Arachne said:

Finally, powerset respecifications. I'm cool with the limitations and yes, I agree villains are cooler.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum