Sonic Melee

Kinetic Armor

Illusion Masterminds

Claws Assault

Umbral Armor

Luminous Armor

Empathic Armor

Broadsword Defenders

Melee Defenders/Corruptors in General instead of just Broadsword Defenders/Corruptors?  That'd be amazing.
And Illusion Masterminds would be amazing too.  But then....ideas.

Edited by MetalSiryn
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:30 AM, Gobbledygook said:

New Hero and Villain AT's

Both AT's allow you to choose from all power sets from their respective starting alignments!

Tank Invulnerability/Def Empath would be abbreviated as TInv/DEmp

More speculation, please

On 3/19/2023 at 8:30 AM, Gobbledygook said:

acooliconforathing.png.0740b8dbf4d31d0161fb74d909273615.png  1052507530_anothericonthatislesscool.png.88542101bdfb4371e50aff6c50b504be.png

..clearly it's a spin from wheel one followed by a spin from wheel two.

"Thanks Bob. This is fabulous. It looks like I get to choose from the Mastermind and Blaster powersets... Oh."

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

20 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Dual classing, you can take a primary from one AT and secondary from another, but you get the lower stat of everything and no inherent.

This would allow me to make the one thing I have always wanted to make. Energy Blast/Energy Aura Blaster !!!!

8 hours ago, FupDup said:

Sentinels: "Am I a joke to you?"

I tried this on a Sentinel. Didnt like it.  The cast time on Focused Power Bolt annoyed the heck out of me. I would have rather have just had a Snipe

Edited by Heatstroke

On 3/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, Wavicle said:

Dual classing, you can take a primary from one AT and secondary from another, but you get the lower stat of everything and no inherent.

idk if scaling would even need to be reduced too much if you have to go without an inherent.  Inherents put in a lot of work across all archetypes, especially where DPS is concerned.

On 3/25/2023 at 3:04 PM, Wavicle said:

I'd want an Assault Primary and a Defense Secondary.

Or the ultimate blapper: Assault/Manipulation. O.O

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tacheyon said:

I would love to use Earth Control/Seismic Blast.  Nothing like locking down everything then dropping a Meteor on them.

It won't happen because that would break all balance in the game.  But it is nice to think about.

Seismic Assault could be a fun secondary for Doms. Mix some Seismic Blast with Stone Melee attacks and we're good to go. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

39 minutes ago, FupDup said:

Seismic Assault could be a fun secondary for Doms. Mix some Seismic Blast with Stone Melee attacks and we're good to go. 

earth assault is pretty good on domi.

its no seismic blast, but neither does seismic blast have the strong melee that earth assault boasts.