Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

18 minutes ago, honoroit said:

earth assault is pretty good on domi.

its no seismic blast, but neither does seismic blast have the strong melee that earth assault boasts.

I already do have a Earth/Earth Dom.  I love the Mallets and Smash.

I just like 100kgs of Friction heated rock traveling at 500kph+ smashing into stuff that can't move more.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 3:27 PM, Wavicle said:

Nah, that wouldn't be one of the options. Assault is a secondary. But you could have Armor/Assault.

Doesn't that imply you could do Tank Armor/Stalker Armor?

I think it's gotta be more flexible than that. And, honestly, if they hope to balance it at -all- the defense needs to be a secondary, control and pets to be a primary, and everything else can be primary or secondary.

Earth tank with mastermind nature affinity combo.  Very weak helpers that make chaos.  

I call him Tater and the Tots. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• Developer

Disclaimer statement: None of my projects are in Issue 27, Page 6.
Clarifying follow-up: Before anyone starts asking where the teased macguffins are.
Distraction attempt: Have another teaser image!

screenshot_230405-16-24-02.thumb.jpg.80474e9eaafab9b5b68b198becff57f6.jpg

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

1 hour ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Disclaimer statement: None of my projects are in Issue 27, Page 6.
Clarifying follow-up: Before anyone starts asking where the teased macguffins are.
Distraction attempt: Have another teaser image!

screenshot_230405-16-24-02.thumb.jpg.80474e9eaafab9b5b68b198becff57f6.jpg

Giant Rikti Turtles!

• 4 weeks later
  • Developer

Please! I need time! The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy... and bruised!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

• Developer

Oh right, you wanted a teaser.

image.png

• Like 3

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

Oh dear.  That broken wall cannot be good.  Why can't you people just leave things walled up and whatever is behind there stays ....ooooh.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• Developer
13 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Damn it, Azuria!  Can't you hold on to anything?

Do me a favor and keep your precognition in the Vault, ok?

• Haha 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

22 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

Oh right, you wanted a teaser.

image.png

The mist says "calc".   Calcium is used as a reducing agent in the processing of uranium.  The mist itself is the color of Cherenkov radiation.

CoT is setting up us the bomb.

Main screen turn on!

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

• Developer
16 hours ago, Luminara said:

The mist says "calc".   Calcium is used as a reducing agent in the processing of uranium.  The mist itself is the color of Cherenkov radiation.

CoT is setting up us the bomb.

Main screen turn on!

The entire writing team is on the same page with the fate of COT - Mot did an incredible job of dissolving a lot of them.

Only the most wily, elusive, and dangerous mages remain. And they are NOT happy.

Also they have nothing to do with the photo. At all. Not even a little.

Only a few events could punch hard enough to rattle the wards on those walls.

• Thanks 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

• Developer
22 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Like it would be safe there.

Everyone jokes about the "security" in Azuria's oversight, but did you ever stop to think of what might be in there that never gets out, vs the chaff that gets palmed from time to time by bad actors?

Like, it's reasonable to think that the Staff of Itching might get lost after an office prank. But the interdimensional helix fossil found by Portal Corps that's been under study for its faint magical emanations and nigh immunity to being probed by any known methods? That's several layers deeper than anything a surly intern could get to.

hc_sig copy.jpg

2 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

Only a few events could punch hard enough to rattle the wards on those walls.

Like the bomb.

Move ZIG!  FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

Everyone jokes about the "security" in Azuria's oversight, but did you ever stop to think of what might be in there that never gets out, vs the chaff that gets palmed from time to time by bad actors?

Like, it's reasonable to think that the Staff of Itching might get lost after an office prank. But the interdimensional helix fossil found by Portal Corps that's been under study for its faint magical emanations and nigh immunity to being probed by any known methods? That's several layers deeper than anything a surly intern could get to.

So you're saying the MAGI Vault is just a decoy to help hide the Real Bad Stuff Vault.... O.O