Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

• Developer

This wall is not sealing away a specific entity.

Okay, that's a lie. There's someone in there but you'd be disappointed to know they aren't special.

The wall is warding entry to a greater complex beyond it.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

On 5/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, The Caretaker said:

The wall is warding entry to a greater complex beyond it.

The devs have made those frustrating CoT maps 150% more confusing!!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• Developer
5 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

The devs have made those frustrating CoT maps 150% more confusing!!

No, but I have a long-standing request to make the Library of Souls:
ArtStation - Arcane Library

Inspired somewhat by something like this.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

20 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

No, but I have a long-standing request to make the Library of Souls:

Inspired somewhat by something like this.

i should do some basebuilding

• Haha 2

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

On 5/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, Bionic_Flea said:

Reminds me of that movie, Interstellar:

Endless Library by Denis Loebner: ImaginaryLibraries | Interstellar,  Interstellar posters, Interstellar movie

Maybe it's just me. These ideas of infinite spaces always have me recall Escher pictures. Possibly because I file them under "Impossible".OcTozpj.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, Herotu said:

Maybe it's just me. These ideas of infinite spaces always have me recall Escher pictures. Possibly because I file them under "Impossible".OcTozpj.jpg

Mobius Strip walks into a bar, dejected. Bartender looks at him and says "Whatsamatter, pal?" to which it replies, "Where do I begin?"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 5/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, lemming said:

It's the portal to the Moon Base!!!

Portals? We don’t need no stinking Portals.

It may take me Three Months, but I can fly to the Moon.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

31 minutes ago, Herotu said:

Even with afterburner?

Nobody said Math would be involved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

Even with afterburner?

With capped flight, 113 days without afterburner

With afterburner, 97 days. but that would be able to just leave on, so now we have math

Avg speed with 30 seconds of afterburner for 102.27 mph, and 60 seconds of 87.95 gives a speed of 92.71,mph

So looks like 107 days to fly to the moon assuming average dist and a couple other things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, lemming said:

With capped flight, 113 days without afterburner

With afterburner, 97 days. but that would be able to just leave on, so now we have math

Avg speed with 30 seconds of afterburner for 102.27 mph, and 60 seconds of 87.95 gives a speed of 92.71,mph

So looks like 107 days to fly to the moon assuming average dist and a couple other things.

I gave you a trophy because….math.

• Like 2

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 3/31/2022 at 12:54 PM, GM Impervium said:

We normally keep things close to the vest, but since this already kinda slipped, I'll mention it here:

There's a new Incarnate Cimerorean arc is in the works (Am I even spelling that right?). There's currently a badge for defeating 100 Incarnate Cimerorean traitors that got pushed out last update by accident, but the only enemy in the game that applies to is the version of Romulus that appears in Sister Solaris's part of the Dark Astoria story. So, you either have to run that last mission of her arc 100 times, or wait for the new arc to come out. When that'll be, I have no idea.
On a completely unrelated note, check in this weekend...

I just roamed the beaches with my Main, and mopped up the traitors fighting the loyalists there, and got the badge. 

• Lead Game Master
8 hours ago, RevDrDark said:

I just roamed the beaches with my Main, and mopped up the traitors fighting the loyalists there, and got the badge. 

Well to be fair, that was a post from over a year ago, so it's a bit outdated 😃

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

• 2 months later