Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I hear there are good things and bad things.

Things you will love and things you will hate.

But others will love what you hate and hate what you love.

But mostly there will be new things.

WHEN ????

2 hours ago, GM Widower said:

🔪

You saw it here folks, the devs are threatening us!!

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

11 hours ago, GM Widower said:

🔪

The knife is pointing to South East.

SE in numerology is 3+5, totalling 8.

The eighth level power on Regeneration if it were a Tanker set would be Integration, clearly suggesting that Regen is being integrated into, meaning proliferated to, Tankers.

Due to their high hit points and the fact that it would be at a higher value in a Primary powerset, the +Regen boost would be much too high, so the whole powerset would have to be brought down proportionately to avoid significant differences between archetypes.

Regen nerfs confirmed.

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 3
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

16 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I hear there are good things and bad things.

Things you will love and things you will hate.

But others will love what you hate and hate what you love.

But mostly there will be new things.

Will there be green eggs & ham?

3 hours ago, Aracknight said:

Insane Troll Logic

I take offence to that last part...

• Haha 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

16 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

SOONTM

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

Is it here yet?

{See now the knife Emoji makes sense!}

On 6/28/2022 at 1:02 PM, Golden Azrael said:

Amen.

Great post.

And heralds thoughts I've had elsewhere.  Let the community do the 'heavy lifting' and select 'Lore' choice cut Dev approved missions via new contacts dropped into each zone.  It would give each zone a new lease of life.

Tips.  Radios.  GREAT!   But I've rinsed them to death.  Hit it and quit it needs an injection of freshness.  

I've even mused the idea of 'Street Sweeping' Radio/Tip missions for Atlas, Steel, Hollows.  Could have come with a host of new badges.

Origin arcs expanded by the HC/CoH community.  Magic/Natural/Science etc content for 1-10, 11-20 etc.

AE.  Under utilised in terms of it's original intentions, perhaps.

Azrael.

I appreciate the kind words and glad another player sees the potential of the AE Plan! I don't know what the original intent of AE was other than what is being done now. Now that the game and Devs have a bit more creative license, we have an opportunity to do something really epic. What other game allows players to create content and then have it added as canon (subject to screening, of course)?! I think this alone would have players jumping back into the game.

Now, I do see how this may be controversial. The CoX owners may feel this is too radical or unconventional. I feel it would be fine as long as the Devs and contributing players all understood the material provided would become NC Soft property (if HC obtained legit rights to run the game or the game was re-started etc etc etc). I think this is a given. 

Again, this would properly require very few Devs. Or they could add a few volunteers that did nothing but vet and decide if AE submissions were suitable to add to game canon. I'd help with this. So much can be done here; themed missions/arcs, holiday stuff and so on. Tons of options. Let's do this already!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, RickmanUK said:

"Stuff is Coming!"

The Stuff Movie Replica Prop Tub RARE - Etsy UK

Me: "OH NO! RUN!"

That's one movie that could use a modern remake, even if the style is intentionally retro.  Also holding out hope for a new The Blob to get out of development hell.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

6 hours ago, JayboH said:

That's one movie that could use a modern remake, even if the style is intentionally retro.  Also holding out hope for a new The Blob to get out of development hell.

The Blob, now that would be a hard to implement but interesting special event.  

• Developer

Hello to all UNDEFINED_ORGANIC_TARGETS waiting in here!

We're hurdling towards- <TWITCH CLICK>  All hail Lord Nemesis!  ...Issue 27, Page 4's reveal!

In the meantime, seems like this thread could use a- <CLICK WRRR> ...little pick-me-up, so enjoy this early preview of one of the new rewards from the upcoming ERROR:TEASE_DEFINITION_NOT_FOUND system being added with Page 4:

vintage.PNG.b24282f153a53dfc556546a24da0a24b.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

well, here's hoping <<click>> the Nemesis mount one day appears.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

4 hours ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Hello to all UNDEFINED_ORGANIC_TARGETS waiting in here!

We're hurdling towards- <TWITCH CLICK>  All hail Lord Nemesis!  ...Issue 27, Page 4's reveal!

In the meantime, seems like this thread could use a- <CLICK WRRR> ...little pick-me-up, so enjoy this early preview of one of the new rewards from the upcoming ERROR:TEASE_DEFINITION_NOT_FOUND system being added with Page 4:

vintage.PNG.b24282f153a53dfc556546a24da0a24b.PNG

Lord Nemesis went to Extreme Makeover to get buffed!

Now who would want to hit someone looking that Shiny and Chrome (well Brass)!

8 hours ago, RickmanUK said:

Oh no.... It's Nemesis again!

*Gets out the Breeding Pair of Rust Monsters*

Lunch time!

I'm not up on my DnD lore but I think rust monsters affect iron.  Lord Nemesis sees further than most, and cleverly made his  automachina out of brass.  Those rust monsters won't work against the almighty Lord Nemy.

Also, have you seen what those rust monsters do during breeding season.? No.  Absolutely not.  Get them back in separate cages, immediately.

• Like 1