PARAGON RADIO! SPECIAL NIGHT THIS WEEK! THURSDAY 6/6!

Pogoman

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rytchb42/2019/06/07/paragon-radio

JOIN US LIVE FROM THE STEPS OF CITY HALL IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN ATLAS PARK ON THE EVERLASTING SERVER OF CITY OF HEROES!

In the meantime, please enjoy our old promo until we get the official "okay" to change it all around!

On November 30th 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online superhero role-playing game ever. However, that only turned UP the resolve of it's gaming community! Join Rich (A.k.a. Pogoman) and one of the co-leaders of Paragon Dawn, Mad Vyking, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!  You can also join them in City of Heroes on the everlasting server on the steps of City Hall in Atlas Park! (That part was edited. It used to say Paragon Chat...)

Call in and talk to us live on air! (714) 583-6908

Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

THIS WEEK WE ARE ON A SPECIAL NIGHT AND TIME:

THURSDAY NIGHT, 9-10:30PM EST

Also, check out our Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/paragonradio

Is this the same Paragon Radio as 15 years ago?

I used to DJ with SushiX on Sundays and with Nokturnal on Weds :) I was known as DJ Meowmix :)  I am hoping to reconnect with friends I knew back then :)

Meow

All the Gummi Bears!!!

I wish I could listen in but I play table top Thursday nights. By chance are the broadcasts going to be available to listen on demand anywhere? Also out of curiosity... I know in your little tester broadcast you and Mad Viking didn't seem to do a lot in game while broadcasting At least while I was hanging on the steps with you. But why host from there and not a neutral area like Pocket D, where people could bring their characters from both sides to... stand in one place with you all. :)

To answer the above questions. This is NOT the Paragon Radio/Radio Paragon of old. We are formerly Save COH Radio. We have been on the air for 6 1/2 years (WOW time flies!). A few years ago when talks with NCSOFT totally broke off we noticed our listener numbers dropped off significantly.  A year and a half ago is when we made the name change and added to our mission statement to include covering all things, what I call "Superherodom"- Superhero movies, TV shows, comic books, etc. as well as all the successor game news and any news regarding talks of COH coming back.  We knew there was a Radio Paragon but until last week we never knew there was a Paragon Radio previously. We have been in touch with the former heads./leaders/owners of the original Paragon Radio and they said way back when they changed the name from Paragon Radio to MMO Radio but a short time later closed their station.

Now as far as doing the show in a location where both blue AND red side can join us..It hadn't occurred to me because for all this time we had been broadcasting in Paragon Chat on the steps of City hall and no one ever said anything! We just recently started broadcasting in COH!  (In other words "HOLY SMOKES!! ALL OUR EFFORTS ACTUALLY PAID OFF??!!??") So, on tonight's show  I will bring it up and see what people say. We changed the name once. I don't see why we can't change where we change the location of where we broadcast from to benefit ALL our listeners!

I hope this answers your above questions. Please tune in tonight and enjoy the show!

Oh, one more thing...Once the show is over, if you click on the show link you can listen to that week's show ANYTIME you like!

I wish I could listen in but I play table top Thursday nights. By chance are the broadcasts going to be available to listen on demand anywhere? Also out of curiosity... I know in your little tester broadcast you and Mad Viking didn't seem to do a lot in game while broadcasting At least while I was hanging on the steps with you. But why host from there and not a neutral area like Pocket D, where people could bring their characters from both sides to... stand in one place with you all. :)

Well, the next night, we did a full show on the steps there and I think Mad Vyking was also in CO hanging out somewhere as well.  see my other comments about tonight's show about going forward.

I use to listen to Pogoman's show rather regularly during the first few years after the Shutdown. He puts on a fun show and It is amazing to know you can now do it live from COH. Pogo do you still have Suzie the Elf with you? Has she finally gotten to see the insanity you have spoken about for the past 6 year?

Sadly, Suzy the Elf left the show a few years ago. She is happily playing LOTRO. She tried CO once or twice. But for now she is doing her own thing. Mad Vyking is the co-host and I am sure you will like him when you tune in this week- Friday night 9-10:30 pm... announcement forthcoming.